European Lifestyle vs. American Lifestyle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's on vacation there, he's just sharing his experience and noting the differences in cultures.

But which culture? I’m just curious because "Europe" consists of a lot of different cultures with a lot of different lifestyles, I’m wondering which one he’s observing right now.

i had always wished i was from someplace else than the U.S. i really cant stand it here. id love to visit Europe and also travel the world.

Rayri said:
i had always wished i was from someplace else than the U.S. i really cant stand it here. id love to visit Europe and also travel the world.

I don't mean to get preachy but we are incredibly lucky to be US citizens and benefit from the freedoms and rights that come with being a citizen in a first world country. In many countries you can still be executed for speaking your opinion or for being gay or for disobeying your husband. You are entitled to your opinion but it is hard for me to hear people taking these things for granted.

Latest posts

Back