Everybody hates Jenn 9922

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naleena said:
At least that's what she thinks..she also says she's sweet but from her posts you can see how ugly she really is. Now Jenn, I'm here unlike those people you are slandering. Why do you post when no one can reply in the night? Coward

^ I don't really understand this.

So she's sweet like she said she was also cool but nobody could see it? Yet she completely contradicted herself by doing the exact same things she was complaining about, in fact to a ******* new member's very first post, what a welcoming that was.

Haha, I'm a bit late on this one, I only just realized there was a deal on the site.

But if you're reading this, Jenn. Thanks for the entertaining read.. I just can't believe you're nearly 30, you act 20 years younger.

Sci-Fi said:
More like a potty mouthed 5 year old.

I think she needs to sit on the naughty step.

Everybody can detest me for this saying this, but this thread should be locked/closed too.

I am not a saint, made my mistakes, and picked one poster due to an absolute insult of my belief system once, but the person creating havoc last night is currently banned.

This should be let go and moved on.

Hugs to Eve for what she went through.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
She's said a lot of things about you. Read the 50 or so threads she's posted.

I didn't notice because I didn't care to look through them much. Looked like she was only making threads about the admins though. Made me wonder a bit.

EveWasFramed said:
Soooo......next time I point someone out as a troll, is everyone going to believe me? :D

I never really paid much attention other than that one thread they made.

But we believe you! We believe you! Feel free to :club: us all!

I've never been cursed before, well not to my knowledge anyway. Only saw the 2 threads Eve left for Minus and I to read, wow...just wow.

Bones has a point though, she is banned now and we usually don't allow threads like this. Most of us have had our say about it.

Just to add my two cents...

Thanks for trying to distract her with this thread, Nal. Maybe it kept her occupied for a few minutes and she didn't make as many threads as she COULD have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back