Excuse Me While I Whip This Out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stb

Reaction score
[video=youtube]

Well, since the diary section doesn't allow replies and you can only edit for 24hrs (1440 minutes), I figured I'd air my junk out in here (I need an aghast smiley here). I'll try to link clips from obscure movie references, since they always seem to sail right over people.

I heard a great description of an el camino on tv today. The front's like a car and backs like a truck. The front's where you drive and backs where you ****. Love it, HA. But my truck works just fine.

Cute and fuzzy critter #1 is bagged and tagged. One more will put me in decent shape if I don't share to much.

stb said:

Reminds me of the Cactuar in Final Fantasy 7. Lol on a side note for all you classic gamers out there that may not know they can be morphed into Tetra Elementals that nullify all Elemental effects. :)

[video=youtube]

Well I see the counter ticking up slowly, so someone's peeking in here.
It's December, as as much as I have never liked Christmas season much, I do enjoy big dinners with the extended family so it's worth the torturous holiday music and mass mobs everywhere.

So Merry Ho-Ho (they did a whole Christmas album so be prepared for more)

[video=youtube]

(shifty)

Happy Friday. Someone forgot to condition their hair today.

[video=youtube]

The lonely road was a cold white mess yesterday. Having some quality company via the phone made it magnitudes better though.

[video=youtube]

Tired and feeling a cold coming on. But I'm going to walk around in the snow anyway...

[video=youtube]

In the event that I have a day where things go my way, I will leave a warning here that the world is coming to an end.

Latest posts

Back