Fairwell to all :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
Well folks, it's been a long journey. I've been through a lot of ups and downs over the last few years, but I have decided, after 3 years of being here with you, all, that it is time for me to go.

I am in a different place that I was when I first joined here, and I am going to be starting a whole new life later this year and I am very excited about it. I am hoping to be moving this summer, so I will have a fresh, brand new start on things.

I would like to thank each and every one of you who have been there for me and listened and gave me support.....every one of you will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm not leaving because of any spite or hard feelings of any kind, but moreso because most of the people who I was close to have also left, and also because I need to spend my time focusing on getting my ducks in a row for the future ahead.

I have most of you on Facebook, but for those I do not, if You'd like to stay in touch, please feel free to add me.

Best wishes to each and every one of you. I love you all.

I don't believe we've met, but I'm glad to hear that you had a good time here and excited about the future. Best of luck to you! :)

Aww, I'll miss you Sonic. I wish you the best. I'll look for you on Skype ;D

I hope all goes well for you.

Gonna try to post even tho I may just get banned again.

Take care of yourself, Sonic. I know there's been a lot of honeysuckle said between the two of us, but I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

Latest posts

Back