favorite thing to pig out on?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to get the 54 oz diet coke fountain soda for a dollar at the local gas station. it feels awesome LOL so much caffiene

i have a weird addiction to porridge oats mixed with melted butter and brown sugar (REALLY HEALTHY). maybe i am a horse or something.

Badjedidude said:
Pringles. Honey Mustard Pringles. Oh my dear holy christ, I could chomp those things until I died of cardiac arrest and I'd die happy.

When I pop a can, I have to forcibly remind myself that I can only eat 1/3 of a can of pringles per day (about 350 calories). Because if I don't set some sort of limit then I'll end up downing two entire cans before I even realize it. @_@

oh man i know what you mean. one time i ate two tubes of bbq pringles in one sitting.

i also have a weird thing for pringles and cream cheese? i think my taste buds are on crack. mmm delicious pringles.

clumsy said:
oh man i know what you mean. one time i ate two tubes of bbq pringles in one sitting.

i also have a weird thing for pringles and cream cheese? i think my taste buds are on crack. mmm delicious pringles.

Oooooooghhhh...that sounds good, actually. I'm going to have to try that!

Carefully.

Those dill pickle pringles are also quite deadly. All of the sharp goodness of pickle juice, but none of the sogginess.

That pizza thing is sounding good.

pizza.jpg

:D

Yeah yeah yeah
13.gif

[youtube]JKDtUzRIG6I[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back