Feel Good Thread - Just Post Happy Stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
[align=center]
happy.jpg

Only the happy, sweet, bright, blissful, and insanely cute belong here. May all other thoughts float far, far away on a sweet cotton candy cloud. Come here and just feel good. M'kay?

Articles, pictures, videos, whatever - if it's meant to put a smile on people's faces, it's meant for this thread.

rpctgy-1577-_tphq.jpg

M'kay.

[video=youtube]

Cuuuuute Ayjay :eek:
And thanks debapoo (goo)
Funny, LK :cool:

And speaking of clouds (goo)

f6e90ab161.jpg

Show-at-35,000-ft-Summer-2007.jpg

Beautiful-Clouds-19.jpg

Beautiful-Clouds-5.jpg

And with this I go to bed. :p

I don't have pictures to post BUT.. i do have a bit of info that always makes me really really happy??
I live in the UK and have Sky tv.. don't know if this will apply to anyone outta the UK but, Sky have these Christmas channels that they put into their channel lists from around October/November time.. i think it was a new addition last Winter but they're back now and i'm never happier than when it's starting to get really cold outside, the nights are drawing in, i can make a big cup of hot chocolate and watch loads of happy festive movies on tv!
I've marked tonnes up to record so i can watch one every night on the lead up to Christmas xD
I didn't know about the channels straight away so i thought others might not know about them yet.. If you love Christmas movies you should check out your channel guide for Christmas 24! There's a plus 1 channel too where they repeat the movies in case you miss them! xxx

That's wonderful :)
There's a lot of members here from the UK too that might appreciate the info(I don't know if I get Sky Tv here but there are channels that also do christmas specials in a similar way) and yes, those holiday movies are a lot of fun. :D

some are really funny and it always personally puts me in a great mood when i watch something sweet and festive, the channels are kinda hidden away in the channel list too, and i only found out about them from a family member last year so i thought i'd pass on the info :D

hot-cocoa-4-450.jpg

icecream1.jpg

napkins-cup-of-coffee-cappuccino-cake_3105690.jpg

1169909-bigthumbnail.jpg

This is an old one, but it makes me get all teary eyed:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

*Close eyes....deep breath* One day at a time. :)

FREE HUGZ

I'll add more shizzle later..

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Not sure about you but this makes my day any day. lol :]

Latest posts

Back