feeling not able to find someone (girl)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzoneX22

Reaction score
i couldn't find a good friend for a while and i've been in a rough spot for months.

my friend group for the past 3 years have left me and didn't bother giving me a second chance.

i want to see if i could maybe get a female friend to replace them.

Heh. Lol i wouldn't be up to the challenge personally. I'm like a little brother to my female friend 😅

That's one of the saddest thing a man can hear from a woman ... it's the answer my therapist gave me when I asked her in marriage
It was me that said it. Lol. I have said to her it's like i've gained a big sister.

Last edited:
That's one of the saddest thing a man can hear from a woman ... it's the answer my therapist gave me when I asked her in marriage

It's only sad if one doesn't value their friendship with the girl in the first place, or if one really fell in love with her so that rejection becomes then really tragic, otherwise it's just an ordinary fact of life. In most cases, I think, it's no big deal.

It's only sad if one doesn't value their friendship with the girl in the first place, or if one really fell in love with her so that rejection becomes then really tragic, otherwise it's just an ordinary fact of life. In most cases, I think, it's no big deal.
yeah I know the way I live this kind of situation may be eccentric but I in no way can have a female friend (who is single) without developing a romantic or at least sexual drive (regardless if I see her as attractive or not) ... the only thing that would keep that at bay is the existence of another man in her landscape

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back