Feels as if my life is finished.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't have to be physical, but believe what you want to. It's not true for everyone.

I've never met my best friend but we've talked (as in messaged) pretty much daily for the last 4 years. He can tell if I'm bothered by something even though all I've typed is 'I'm fine' while my husband of 13 years (been together 15) who is IN THE ROOM WITH ME hasn't a clue. Who do I get the most emotional support from?

Just saying (no offense intended, simply offering an alternative point of view).

I communicate with all my IRL friends through email and Facebook, haven't seen them in person in years.

I agree with VanillaCream. You can't possibly speak for eveybody. Don't ever think you're the authority on this subject, because everybody's different.

SophiaGrace said:
CAS, you can't gain happiness through another person. I've seen you try over and over again to try to gain happiness through others (Dating). Maybe, if you work on yourself, focus on yourself and your life (where you'd like it to be). Things might get better for you. I think you're placing unreasonable expectations on others, when people are meant to compliment each other, not complete.
Gee that's great advice. This place has intelligent replies.

Latest posts

Back