Felt pretty good I guess

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedHitman

Reaction score
So this morning I was feeling like honeysuckle and had suicidal thoughts like always, but this morning was worse and so I called a suicide hotline and a lady came on the phone, she sounded like she was in her mid/late 20's. I actually told her what was bothering me and how I felt, I wouldn't even tell my mom what bothers me Let alone a stranger over the phone. So our conversation finally ends and I check my phone, we were talking for a whole hour, that was surprising because it sure didn't feel like an hour. Sucks now cause I didn't ask her for her name so I will probably never get a hold of her again when I feel like honeysuckle again and want to call back but it was still good to talk to her.

I am glad that you called the line when you were feeling like that. A lot of people just won't take advantage of the resources that are available.

It's good that you got it out at least. It's not a good thing to hold in stuff.

I am glad that you got help :) It takes a lot of courage to call one of those lines. I would always hang up, and once got no answer because they were closed :(

if you liked talking to her, I bet you would benefit from talk therapy. You dont need to see a doc or take meds...just talk to someone who is trained to talk back. I am sure you could get one in your area and if you have health insurance that coveres it.

And I dont mean to be rude or anything....but your username. Do you smoke pot ? because pot can make you really really depressed and unmotivated. Not good.

Latest posts

Back