Feng shui, Vastu shastra or whatever, need help with bedroom

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miasaokim

Reaction score
I've been staying at my aunt's home for half of the year and having trouble with sleeping. My job also didn't go well, even though not very bad. Even though I'm Asian, I'm not a big fan of Feng shui or Vastu shastra but now I have to think about it.

Since I was born until I went to college my bed faces Est (means the headboard is in the Est). I didn't really pay attention back there but even if there were nothing good, nothing bad has happened either.

Then I moved and my bed faces North. Again, not good not bad.

Now I'm at my aunt's home and it faces West. Put the problem with job aside, I'm having big trouble with sleeping. Either I can't sleep or don't sleep deeply and have strange dream (Not terrible nightmare but it makes me tired). Mostly I just can't sleep and recently I usually catch a flu due to lack of sleep.

Now I have a new home and my bedroom is like this:

bed_zps66d7e211.jpg

It's small, around 3m x 5m. I don't want it to face the West anymore and the only option left is under the window. I don't mind the window being bad Feng shui, but if I close all the doors and window at night it would be stuffy and before bad Feng shui or something else get me, I already die because I have no air to breath. I don't think I should open the door to the balcony, unless I want thieves.

Any advice for me ?:(

If you're going to run out of air because the doors are closed you've got bigger problems with your building than where your bed is!

Also just stick it under the window and see how it goes

I'm fascinated by this arrangement, I've often wanted to stay in one of these places to try it.

And I have nothing to add about the bad Feng Shui, because I don't have any knowledge of this culture. Sorry.

Well, the way I see it, there is not much option anymore is there? Under the window is the only place it seems to fit since you don't want it facing West.

Simple- get a hammock with its own stand, turf the bed, and put the hammock anywhere you want. Comfy, takes up no room, easy to move. :D

I want to put my hammock up- F'n snow!!!

Not much you can do when you have a small bedroom, I have the same problem. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back