Fish & Chips are made of evil.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish and chips are fine if you're not eating it too frequently while sitting around all the time. You could eat virtually any sort of food if you wanted to (except that of which you may be allergic to), including the occasional fried dish; as long as you set your limits, practised moderate eating habits, and exercised regularly. Unfortunately, not everyone is willing to do this.

true enough. Though I don't think there is any reason to want a twinkie.

When you eat a good diet for a while and then eat some things that are unhealthy you actually get sick. If you eat it alot then that sickness becomes normal. Feeling sick sucks. It isn't worth it to me. I would rather have a clearer head and feel better then eat foods that many are addicted to.

Why did you call them evil IgnoredOne?

Skorian said:

Its a silly reference to stereotypical English food; food in itself is neither good nor evil, of course, and as DD notes, being moderate in anything will hardly hurt you. Indeed, it is the consistency of consumption and otherwise the development of bad habits that leads to the obesity epidemic.

IgnoredOne said:
Skorian said:

Its a silly reference to stereotypical English food; food in itself is neither good nor evil, of course, and as DD notes, being moderate in anything will hardly hurt you. Indeed, it is the consistency of consumption and otherwise the development of bad habits that leads to the obesity epidemic.

Aye, but I do think it can be useful to associate some foods as evil as a means to discourage one's self from them.

paulo said:
some things shouldnt be called food anymore.

Agree. Junk food shouldn't be called food at all. Just "Junk"

Latest posts

Back