florida

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went there this summer in July...specifically Orlando.

It was maddd hot, but a very beautiful place. Amazing scenery and so many palm trees...hope to go back there again one day.

Florida is a blaze most times but not everyday. I live there, but not right now, since I'm in Chicago for school.

Oh boy, this is gonna be the first time seeing snow, and I heard Chicago has a winter to kill and wind that'll blow your top off...I better get that ticket ready lol!

God of Niebelheim said:
nerdygirl said:
I hate Florida- it's so hot!

Agreed, im more of a cold fan... I Love The Snow And Hail

I miss snow so much, last winter, I woke one morning and just got in the car and drove north until I found some.

i was born in florida. moved some, saw snow. im in florida now. snow is annoying, just like the florida heat. i dont really prefer either one, though i do miss wearing sweaters. im in shorts and short sleeves :D

I was born and raised in FL (still live here too). The sun and heat can be brutal sometimes, but I suppose I prefer it over bitter cold.

And yeah, for me 40 deg F is ******* cold :p

I grew up in the Frozen North, but have been in Florida long enough to agree that the current weather is just too cold. When I have to wear a sweater and socks with my sandals, it is just wrong!

Yep, winter has been unusually cold this year. I even went to walmart about a month ago to get one of those room heaters. If it gets cold enough, I'll sit right in front of it with my body over it. As long as it doesn't break, I'm happy.

America's most popular holiday destination thanks to its man-made attractions that have turned some areas into giant playgrounds for the young at heart.Florida coastline is blessed with mile upon mile of fantastic beaches that attract sun-seekers from all over the United States. The Florida Keys are home to a beautiful ecosystem of sponges, rays, turtles and schools of shimmering fish. Watersports enthusiasts are in their element, while free thinkers like Ernest Hemingway have long found the Keys inspiring.

I'm going to Florida on Sunday for a holiday. I've been there twice before, but I was really young so I basically have no memory of it.

Yes, I go to Florida a few times a year to the Space Coast for the launches. Leaving for Florida next Wednesday, as a matter of fact.

Latest posts

Back