Formal complaint about Minty

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limlim

Reaction score
Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that Minty's brain is a repository of useless up-to-the-minute ephemera. As this letter will make clear, no one likes being attacked by daft blowhards. Even worse, Minty exploits our fear of those attacks—which he claims will evolve sometime soon into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks—as a pretext to capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that if Minty bites me I will bite back.

I mean, Minty's ideas are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us sooner or later. Given that Minty, in his typical dereliction-of-duty mode, is trying hard to condone universal oppression, isn't it fairly obvious that all he has managed to attain with his artifices is a jab at hardworking individuals? He consumes, infests, and destroys. Minty lives off the death and destruction of others. For that reason alone we need to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals.

In whatever form it takes—magazines, music, propaganda, or any other form—Minty's rhetoric is designed to create a factitious demand for Minty's sententious, mawkish communications. Whenever Minty is presented with the statement that his suggestions serve no purpose other than to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly intolerant ways to combine, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying, he spews out the hackneyed excuse that he possesses infinite wisdom. Ironically, such screwball logic is likely to convince even more people that to Minty's mind, he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. So that means that what I call feebleminded yobbos are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive, right? No, not right. The truth is that most people react to Minty's vainglorious, harebrained conclusions as they would to having a pile of steaming pig manure dumped on their doorstep. Even when they can cope, they resent having to do so. Speaking of resentment, the world is full of people who divert attention from Minty's unprovoked aggression. We don't need any more people like that. What we need are people who are willing to stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts. We need people who understand that Minty is more than loopy. He's mega-loopy. In fact, to understand just how loopy Minty is, you first need to realize that we must stop tiptoeing and begin marching boldly and forthrightly towards our goal, which is to provide people the wherewithal to name and shame his lackeys for their grotty acts of adversarialism.

I believe in "live and let live". Minty, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of his philippics but endorsement of them. It's because of such scornful demands that I insist that he often misuses the word "epididymodeferentectomy" to mean something vaguely related to sensationalism or materialism or somesuch. His attendants, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that Minty is merely trying to say that his vices are the only true virtues.

What do we owe Minty? Nothing, absolutely nothing. If he claims otherwise, we have to stand firm and point out that Minty is fixated on ruffianism. His partisans probably don't realize that because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, I feel no more personal hatred for Minty than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them.

Fortunately, most people understand that Minty has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. He's an unforgiving toughy. In fact, he's worse than an unforgiving toughy; he's also a sniveling schizophrenic. That's why he feels obligated to seek vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging his witticisms. Let me recite the following phrases as if I were showing you the rungs of a ladder leading upward towards increased ability to meddle in everyone else's affairs: combative muttonheads; sleazy parvenus; philistinism; Minty's yes-men; Minty. My point is that those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still assert that we must steer clear of simplistic, monocausal explanations and mythic bogeymen, have an obligation to do more than just observe what Minty is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to step back and consider the problem of Minty's tractates in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. We have an obligation to rouse people's indignation at Minty. And we have an obligation to induce Minty to perceive his errors of perception and judgment and make him realize that the grossly fallacious reasoning behind his obiter dicta can be confirmed by some simple fact-checking.

After all, Minty has made it known that he fully intends to hold annual private conferences in which huffy sewer rats are invited to present their "research". If those words don't scare you, nothing will. If they are not a clear warning, I don't know what could be.

I intend to ensure that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy. That's the path that I have chosen. It's certainly not an easy path, but then again, it strikes me as amusing that Minty complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! He does nothing but complain.

Although I can't say how well I'd do against Minty in a nationally televised steel-cage death match, I can say that he makes a living out of insurrectionism. I call this tactic of his "entrepreneurial insurrectionism". Minty and his blackshirts have sincerely raised entrepreneurial insurrectionism to a fine art by using it to block streets and traffic to the extent that ambulances can't get through. His machinations are merely a stalking horse. They mask Minty's secret intention to distract attention from more important issues. It is the height of arrogance and untruthfulness for Minty to imply that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me.

Minty is hampered by a load of contradictory and absurd assumptions of the school that he follows. Of course, it's not that simple. This is not the first time I've wanted to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. But it is the first time I realized that if his attempts to paint people of different races and cultures as querulous alien forces undermining the coherent national will have spurred us to subject his ipse dixits to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant, then Minty may have accomplished a useful thing. In closing, I trust Minty about as far as I can throw him.

So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that I am terrified by the reckless abandon with which Mr. Lim Lim Lim deceives people into thinking that he has achieved sainthood. As this letter will make clear, his hangers-on have the gall to accuse me of ushering in the beginning of an unrestrained new era of demagogism. Were these ill-natured perverts born without a self-awareness gene? One might as well ask, "Is there anything that Lim can't make his attendants believe?" To turn that question around, when Lim looks in the mirror in the morning, does he see more than the slovenly face of an eccentric carouser? Although I haven't been able to concoct an acceptable answer to that question, I can suggest a tentative hypothesis. My hypothesis is that I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. One of the things that impresses me about all of it is the massive number of people who realize that we must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. Lim wants nothing less than to undermine everyone's capacity to see, or change, the world as a whole, hence his repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of his yawping tirades. The reason I'm writing this letter is that his bald-faced lies and growing list of material falsehoods raise some new and very disturbing issues. Even so, I have a soft spot for crime-stained present-day robber barons: a bog not too far from here.

Lim insists that we can stop Bulverism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for vexatious, perfidious lugs. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. Contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to keep the faith. Lim twists every argument into some sort of "struggle" between two parties. Lim unvaryingly constitutes the underdog party, which is what he claims gives him the right to lower scholastic standards. I claim it's important to continue discussing this even after I've made my point because we stand to lose far more than we'll ever gain if we don't address a number of important issues. For that reason, Lim, already oppressive with his vulgar contrivances, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species—if separate species we be—for his reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that's a frightening thought then consider that we must steer clear of simplistic, monocausal explanations and mythic bogeymen. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world.

For the sake of clarity, let me quickly note that Lim might rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity before you know it. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? He has deported himself as an enemy of peace and harmony. This is the flaw in his disquisitions. He doesn't understand that I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the point to be more educated. The point is that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by Lim's meretricious circulars. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and win the culture war and save this country.

If you think that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us then you're suffering from very serious nearsightedness. You're focusing too much on what Lim wants you to see and failing to observe many other things of much greater importance such as that he's covertly inculcating the gross error of inferring that he can change his unimaginative ways. Let's be sure that I've made myself absolutely clear: Lim doesn't want us to help people break free of his cycle of oppression. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of onanism. Lim ought to unstop his ears and uncover his eyes. Only then will he hear that to which he has been too long heedless. Only then will Lim see that just the other day, some of his ill-bred dupes, who are legion, forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Lim's blueprint for a world in which sexist casuists are free to stab us in the back. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket I reflected upon the way that while we do nothing, those who tap into the national resurgence of overt antagonism are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community.

By this, I mean that Lim is still going around insisting that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that he wants to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that he's driving under the influence of quislingism. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that the world is full of people who belittle all fine social standards. We don't need any more people like that. What we need are people who are willing to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us. We need people who understand that whenever I turn around I see Lim making my worst nightmares come true. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses.

I don't have time to go into this in as much detail as I should, but if I thought that Lim's politics had even a snowball's chance in Hell of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that just because Lim and his trucklers don't like being labelled as "bad-tempered, virulent blockheads" or "lawless politicos" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. Except for a few bright spots, his ideals are absolutely destructive. So let him call me jaundiced. I call him inhumane.

Lim likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why his methods of interpretation are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. If you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. Don't kid yourself: Lim has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter.

Now the surprising news: Lim's vaporings will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. We ought to spread the word that whenever he hears that unforgiving survivalists are controlling, manipulating, and harming other people, Lim puts on his usual kabuki of feigned outrage. In private, however, he secretly supports such activities. Even worse, Lim drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes him sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that Lim's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Lim's chargés d'affaires, who loudly proclaim that Lim's intellectually challenged flock is a respected civil-rights organization. Regardless of those besotted proclamations, the truth is that we must improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come. Our children depend on that.

Lim has been making a ham-handed effort to show that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. I'm guessing that most people are starting to realize that such claims are a distortion of the truth and that we desperately need to combat these lies by preventing the production of a new crop of the most nasty malcontents I've ever seen. I'm inclined to think that when he says that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose, that's just a load of spucatum tauri. Last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Lim that he and his countless imitators are unremittingly hostile towards those of us who make efforts directed towards broad, long-term social change. As I expected, he was totally unconvinced.

Sure, Lim may have a right to use "pressure tactics"—that's a euphemism for "torture"—to coerce ordinary people into silencing critical debate and squelching creative brainstorming but we certainly don't have to stand idly by while he exercises that right. I have never read anything he has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. Lim's statement that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them is no exception. What's more, I've repeatedly pointed out to him that he should be locked up. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess my dream is for tired eyes to open and see clearly, broken spirits to find new energy, and weary arms to find the strength to direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Lim. To end on a more positive note: I, hardheaded cynic that I am, still believe in duty, honor, and country.

Sonic_95 said:
SocratesX said:
Where is the formal complaint about SocratesX?

Oh don't worry....you've gotten plenty of them.

:D:D:D This just made me smile....

Sean---The longer post you made is a fine example of just how adorable and utterly bright you are!;)

Minty is AWESOME!:cool:

Haha looks like someone dug up the automatic complaint generator. :p That thing is so much fun.

Badjedidude said:
Haha looks like someone dug up the automatic complaint generator. :p That thing is so much fun.

:D:D:D Even @ 3:00 a.m. you're comments make me lol...PRICELESS!

Latest posts

Back