Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
It's my birthday today but I still have to finish my homework and go to class for 7 hours. :(

not if you are gonna try something which i dont wanna hear

beechums is unhappy because he has wasted 5 hours searching the internet posting to different sites looking for people to talk to... but now he is feeling a little better, because he found this site : )

*Huggles* to all, and me, got monday off work and is so nice have a long weekend ahead :)
But then, nobody to share it with.. sorta a real sucker punch really, spend all week waiting to come off work only to find out work validates your purpose whereas being at home makes you dwell on your worries.. what good is a weekend with nobody to share it with? Rather be at work, and that truely sucks lemons.

Still! Am abso-sodded-lutely determined to have a productive weekend, gonna play around in me garden (come on sunshine) and all that stuff, should be fine, anywhoo.. hugz :)

hug.gif

*hugs Knight* :)

I need a hug too.... :( I feel lonely since me and my boyfriend broke up. We were just stressing each other out all the time. I really miss him though. :(

I like hugs, but sometimes they're uncomfortable; I like the warm ones where you sort of fall into the person, not the weird arms locking you in type.

I could use a hug too if anyone's got a spare.

Sarpirus

Latest posts

Back