Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
This is bizarre. I gave two hugs at work today. One to a lady that I almost loathe, but both of them were having bad days. I was just thinking to myself that I am always the hugger and not the huggie and I am usually the one desperate and crying out inside for a hug or comforting smile. Came home and happened across this thread. Thanks Qui and all others who have kept this thread alive. Nice to know that I can possibly have a virtual hug from time to time.

*hug* Dead *hug*

This well-known heartwarming video has been posted a couple of times before in this long thread, but in my opinion it can't be reposted too many times :)

[youtube]vr3x_RRJdd4[/youtube]

(((((HUGS))))) to everyone on A.L.L. :D
smilieheart.gif

If ever stuck between a rock and a hard place (no access to ALL):
[[[[[[[[[[yourself]]]]]]]]]]]]

:) UNTIL THEN!!!!!

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[EVERYONE]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Good idea, Nina! :)

This is a nice thread to see atm...
Wicked week, and I could use a hug.
(((((huggy ppl))))))

I have so much love in my heart right now.
This hug goes out to every person here that I have met, for you have moved me in a way that I cannot express with words, and to each of you whom I have not yet had the fortune and pleasure to meet. Every person has beauty in them, and not a day goes by that it doesn't absolutely blow me away.
Though we may not agree on how or why, we are all living, breathing, existing, and each of us is hopelessly imperfect. I cherish these imperfections; they are the most beautiful thing. For each flawed facet of each glorious soul who reads this, I want only to say that though this day may not be sunny, and the world may not move your way, I hope that this small hug that may not even ever reach you should brighten your day, even in the smallest way.

*hugs*

Awww Qui, what a beautiful post. Thank you, it did brighten my day, and paying the brightness forward, I'd like to send the people who post and read after me a special {{{{{HUG}}}}} as well....

I cried when I saw the video posted by QuietGuy I LOVE IT!!!
one can absolutely feel the love in this thread
I also send a giant hug and my love to everyone

LOVE IS THE ANSWER <3

HUG FOR ME :d?!

I don't know if many people will read this, but I really love you guys.
And If I could, i'd give you a hug in real life.

SO ((((HUG))))!
freehugs_markgibson5.jpg

I have a crush on someone online, and I told him, but he says he doesnt know how he feels and that he cant answer my question about him liking me yet..

i am worried and sad that he does not and will not ever like me, because we have so much in common and get along so well together... i feel like i am not good enough and that i will never be able to be happy and find love : (

*hugs everyone*

*HUG* for Merieth.

Don't worry too much about it. :) Just do your best to make things like you want them and leave the rest to God/chance/fate... or whatever you believe in. :p

Incognita said:
so heartbroken, just want to sit and cry

awww you guys are gonna make me cry:(
*A SPECIAL BEAR HUG TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER POSTED ON THIS FORUM!!!*

Sean said:
HUG FOR ME :d?!

I don't know if many people will read this, but I really love you guys.
And If I could, i'd give you a hug in real life.

SO ((((HUG))))!
freehugs_markgibson5.jpg

This actually happend to me IRL a few years back.
I was walking down a street in york and a guy had a sign saying free hugs.
I was a member of this bord at the time so had seen the free hugs campaign thing.
I ran up to that guy and gave him a good hard man hug lol
At first I thourt he thought I was going to hit him lol
All good fun thogh :)

*HUGS TO EVERYONE"

Latest posts

Back