Friends + 0 Consideration = No one gives a honeysuckle [Rant]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poueff

Reaction score
I'll go right to the point. I have lots of "friends",but no one really gives a honeysuckle.

It's like I'm a friend,but I'm just there.
Most of them consider me their friend,but never really talk to me,or really care enough

I'll give you an example:
I don't know if anyone remembers my thread asking to where to take that girl who was my close friend,which I considered special,but,hum,we aren't special. To her,we're regular,all the things she did with me (the hugging,cheek kissing,etc.) are done in a far more exploitive way with guys she barely considers friends,so I guess that speaks for itself.

Another example of this is that today,in ET (tecnologic education (portuguese = educação tecnológica~) I was thinking about this exact matter and was really depressed,and only at the end when we were exiting the class one of the girls in my class asked what was the matter. I almost burst into tears because of the ******* irony of that...

I'm the least shy person you can find,I have a great personality and,even though I'm no adonis,I'm not ugly nor anything close to it.

There is basicly no person who'd care if I suddenly disapear... and no,I want no hugs,since hugs mean nothing here and I'm so far down everyone's consideration that I can get all the hugs in the world that it'll still be the same

Yeah I got one of those girls I mentioned in my first thread still as a real friend (she changed alot) (even though the uglier one now hates me for no reason) she has a boyfriend and because of that,I'm not in the top layer of her "friend level" either. Same goes for everyone around me other than my family,everyone has someone who they care more,generally a lot more. And I'm just another friend at the bottom of the barrel.

There is a girl I met online (yeah,she lives in a PT island but I know 100% she what she claims to be) that is in the same situation I do. I also have a friend (real one) who still cares for me in my old class. But it's different,most of the time I'm far away from both (never actually been with the former) and even when I'm with them,it always seems like there is something more important.

Bah,I'll dig more in later ~.~

Rant all you want kiddo it does a body good, just like milk.

Welcome to being a teenager, I hate to say this but you have several more years ahead of you of this crap. The only thing you can do is NOT LET IT GET TO YOU! I know that's the hardest thing to do right now, but seriously when you get older and look back on all this you wonder WTF was I thinking!?! I look back on my teen years when I was depressed and crap and I can't believe how I let it consume my life. You're probably right, none of your friends do care and I'm not saying that to be mean I'm saying that because they just don't know how to. All of you are going through this crazy thing called puberty and high school, two volatile mixtures. Each and every single one of you are now trying to figure out where they fit in life, and for some it will come easier than others. All I can say is focus on yourself, worry about where you want to go in life and head in that direction. Don't let this teen drama pull you down, break free of it, fight back!

That's why I don't have friends.

When the day comes that I find someone (anyone) who is willing to just share time, and thoughts, and occasions with me because they enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs, I may consider that person a friend.

Until that day comes, I have no desire to elevate users and abusers, emotional vampires, and general acquaintances to the level of "friend".

Some say I am anti-social. I say "fresia off. I have standards, and honestly, most people don't meet them. Good'day Sir."

I'm not depressed nor am struggling against nothing. I do my thing like I always do,and one can argue that in the middle of all of the cocky + dumb as fock jock,the emo/scene chicks,the depressed guy with abusive gf and all of the peepz who are still... hm,what's the best way of put this... growing up mentally (aka mind of a child still),I'm one of the coolest and brightest person around...

Bah,I have to go now,will continue that later...

PS: I'm still in 9th grade...(14 year old)

Latest posts

Back