Game -Guess something about the next person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a little one from fixing a tooth at the dentist an amount of time ago. Nothing bad, however.

Next person sings opera in the shower.

I sing all sorts in the shower, but not opera. Maybe One Winged Angel every now and again which sort of counts in a weird sort of way.

The next person is ashamed of themselves.

'fraid so...........hangs head and would give anything to be able to turn back the clock :(

The next person has a phobia.

I probably have a lot more than one, but one of my mains is heights. Over 10 stories and I want to jump off to get back on the ground faster. ;-)

Next person is prone to panic attacks.

I used to have terrible panic attacks, not so much anymore. I tend to just internalise everything these days.

The next person is waiting for a food delivery.

No, but I have a cat.

The next person is about to take an important decision.

Nothing I can think of... unless what to have for dinner later counts. lol.

The next person owns a large amount of fitness equipment

user 130057 said:
Nothing I can think of... unless what to have for dinner later counts. lol.

The next person owns a large amount of fitness equipment

LOL 2 20 pounds, 2 25 pounds, one 70 pound bar as rusted as I am...unless you count the large part as being ME, I'm not close to that ;-)

Next person has an unhealthy apetite for reality tv

I don't think I watch any reality TV. I watch a lot of non-fiction, information based TV, but none of that game show, wannabe famous, 'scripted reality' bullshit.

The next person has had a pleasant day

I learned that the 4-way lug wrenches one uses to loosen the nuts on a car's tires are called "Four Bar Wrenches". My auto repair mechanic told me that in conversation as I collected my pickup truck after he'd replaced the faulty electric motor assembly that raises and lowers the driver's side window.

The next person thinks vanilla is a boring flavor.

About as well as a toddler, but that's better than last year ;)

The next person is feeling particularly pleased with themselves.

Omigosh yes. Many repeat scenarios occur over and over again. I wake up and think, Oh wow I'm still dreaming myself in that situation again.....

The next person thinks that reincarnation would be a good afterlife.

Latest posts

Back