Getting framed / wrongly accused

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strugl

Reaction score
Many crime investigators use profiling and certain crimes are said to fit the profile of a loner, social outcast. Crimes such as going postal(spree killing) and unfortunately child molestation/abduction/murder.

What if you get wrongly accused of such a crime and you have no one to alibi you and to vouch for your character. Instead you have a large number of people saying you are always quiet reserved, keep to yourself and making you sound like a creep.

What can us loners do to guard against such happening to us ?

Putting yourself out of your element and i.e. = Volunteering/charity work (where hours are logged), working out at a gym, picking up a hobby that involves social networking, etc.

There are even volunteer options that offer quiet/little social contact = Library volunteer work or volunteering at the local animal shelter.

It's not easy, at first. Especially for those that suffer from social anxiety. But the only way to counter that is to bite the bullet and keep exposing yourself to uncomfortable situations until you become accustom and at ease with them.

potato said:
Putting yourself out of your element and i.e. = Volunteering/charity work (where hours are logged), working out at a gym, picking up a hobby that involves social networking, etc.

There are even volunteer options that offer quiet/little social contact = Library volunteer work or volunteering at the local animal shelter.

It's not easy, at first. Especially for those that suffer from social anxiety. But the only way to counter that is to bite the bullet and keep exposing yourself to uncomfortable situations until you become accustom and at ease with them.

This. You just have to take that first step and then it gets easier as long as you don't give up.

Who was that girl who killed her own child.. she got acquitted. Why? Not proven without doubt. It's a fat chance (though still possible) to be sentenced as guilty when you are innocent.
You seem like you worry too much about things :) So don't worry, nobody is out to get ya. People are really egocentric, you know, most won't have time to even think of you if you don't give them a reason to.

potato said:

That's true. The reason I am curious is the recent case of a guy in England who was charged for child abduction and murder. No corpse has been discovered and no credible evidence has been released to the public but the public is ready to crucify this guy on a burning cross.

I am not saying he is innocent because there could be evidence yet to be made public. The way the mob is acting is unwarranted given the little evidence that has been released publicly so far. For a moment imagine he is innocent, imagine he is you !

Is there no credible mobile /computer software or something to track yourself in case you need an alibi. I dont have friends let alone alibi's

Latest posts

Back