Girl trapped in drain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The drain was no more than a foot-and-a-half both ways. How she thought she was going to get her phone, I have no idea."

As soon as I seen the pic I thought exactly the same, what was she thinking?

Maybe she was on the phone with someone who was in the middle of telling her not to try to rescue her phone from large drain pipes! :O

But she dropped the phone right before she heard the important part! :O

I just wondered if she would have done that if a kiddy had dropped down there?

Somehow I think not...

Must be skillful with her feet, enough to dig through sewage, find her phone and pick it up. What a skill.

9006 said:
Must be skillful with her feet, enough to dig through sewage, find her phone and pick it up. What a skill.

(I don't know how you do it in the States... but in the UK our sewage and road drainage systems are separate. It's a safeguard against sewage being washed into the streets and back up peoples' sinks and toilets during a heavy rain that the drainage system can't deal with.)

Though I must agree, I am in awe of the feet skills XD Esp since... once you get the phone... how do you transfer it to your hands if you're stuck around your middle. More to the point... how do you see it to be able to pick it up with your feet? So many questions I need to ask her. :p

Latest posts

Back