Handling of important documents

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I see. Are the rings not made of metal of some sort? (Sorry I don't mean to pick on this but just out of curiosity...)

Yes but I never had them "rust" so .... wondering if you are dunking yours in water. :)

LonelySutton said:
ladyforsaken said:
I see. Are the rings not made of metal of some sort? (Sorry I don't mean to pick on this but just out of curiosity...)

Yes but I never had them "rust" so .... wondering if you are dunking yours in water. :)

Heh. Never have. Maybe it's just poor quality or the area I'm at is just very.. moist. It is always warm where I am. :\

I have a pair of wood filing cabinets, short enough to double as end tables. Then I have a mail slot thingie by my computer to hold current bills that need to be taken care of. Then, when I pay the bills, I'm supposed to take them from the mail slot thingie and file them. The it all goes to hell, cause I can't be stuffed doing the filing, and it all ends up in a stack on some table, or on the floor. HA!

Sometimes said:
I have a pair of wood filing cabinets, short enough to double as end tables.

Oh I would so love an entire cabinet for these things. Unfortunately I don't have the space or means to have such an organisation so I just make do with folders.

Latest posts

Back