Happy Birthday, Bluey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Bluey

21opo9z.jpg

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyy BIRTHDAY BLuey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the best! have a fantastic day!!!

24vuu4w.gif

Thanks guys :)

jales, always good to see you here :)

lol Punisher, I like that one.
That is what I plane to do later to night.
Its still only just gone 7 in the morning here.

Minus, I already talked to you :)
Your a mate and someone I would like to live closer to :)

I have nothing planed to day so I probably up to yet just get wasted on me own as well.
Not feeling to great ATM TBH with ye.

Things gotta get better for me I have been having a very long run of bad luck.
But all that's to long a story to tell here in one go.

Sean, Phaedron and NOTurAveRAGE thanks a lot :D

I told someone yesterday at my Nans that it was my birthday to day.
He said how old well you be and when I told him 36 he did not believe me lol
He says I look moor like 20 - 25 XD
I burt some beer from a shop last week and the guy would not severe me cos he did not believe I was 18 :eek: I was like what the fresia am 36 next week you Muppet.
Anyway I ended up having to go to a different shop to get the beer.

oh GOSH how could i miss it!
Bluey, happy belated birthday. you are one cool bloke! *manhugs in tons!*

You didn't miss it mate. Its still the same day here.

Its nearly 5:30 in the afternoon here and Ive done nothing and been nowhere for my birthday.

Am seat in for the evening with no place to go.

fresia this world. Am just about to have a drink.

So seat drinking alone for my birthday. Ye man am pretty cool bloke huh?
Petty the rest of the world did not think so. I might have a bit of company on this day.
Ive been in bed for the past hour crying my ******* eyes out god I feel so ******* alone.

Why the fresia wont this pain end?

Wish I was dead!

oh darn i'm so sorry to hear this!
wish i was closer, so we could share that drink.

**** it, Bluey, hang in there mate. god i wish i could do anything to be there for you right now!

You already helped mate just by offering.
I might be down but I ent got it in me to end it.
God I wish I did but am long past doing that I know from the past am to chicken honeysuckle for any of that nonsense.

Bluey you are a pretty cool bloke. Sometimes even the coolest blokes are alone. I hope your birthday next year is a whole lot better than this year. I hope you meet someone. You have to try to meet someone. Someone to share your birthday's with.

I dont know how, but it is something you have to do.

I know, your right I do.
But am at a loss in how to do that.
Most ppl around me I find selfish.

Plus I myself don't know what I wont.

The horrible thing about it is I don't ever see it changing.
Am not feeling down ATM just being honest :)

I really do wish I had at lest one person around me that I could connect to.
I do connect to a lot of ppl but I have to act different ways with different ppl to get along with most.
For example I have one friend she is a wonderful woman and would do anything for anyone.
But she is hard work to be around. Like if am driving the car and shes there she well constantly tell me the speed limit even though am not speeding lol Things like that. But its all the time. I don't seem to know anyone normal what ever normal is lol
Well normal is boring anyway :p But you get what I mean.

One thing I regretted here on this bord was not meeting up with you in London.
I did not think ppl would turn up. Other wise I would not had gotten a refund on my ticket.
Well I was wrong. I know am 99% perfect :D but I guss that was the 1% unperfect side of me XD I do have trust issues I suppose.

Well maybe we can meet up the next time I'm in London.

But yes, I know small things can sometimes annoy, and I know it is risky as ever trying to put yourself out there with the fear of being rejected.

And I know it seems like it will never change... but you have got to over come all that.

YOU HAVE TO HOLD LIFE BY THE BALLS AND SAY "LISTEN!"

You have to tell life that you are going after what you want and you have to look for someone who feels the same way you do, and who will be there for you and who you can be there for.

Humans are social beings and it is not going to get easier to be alone with time. We need other people. It is just so.

That being said I think the internet is a really good place to meet people.. maybe not for everyone. But for many people it is because you can express to the other person exactly how you feel and what you are looking for.

Maybe you will meet someone in a different way Bluey. However you meet someone, I think you should definitely try to meet someone. There are people out there who feel the same as you.

I know it is hard to believe but it is true.

Bluey said:
I know, your right I do.
But am at a loss in how to do that.
Most ppl around me I find selfish.

Plus I myself don't know what I wont.

The horrible thing about it is I don't ever see it changing.
Am not feeling down ATM just being honest :)

I really do wish I had at lest one person around me that I could connect to.
I do connect to a lot of ppl but I have to act different ways with different ppl to get along with most.
For example I have one friend she is a wonderful woman and would do anything for anyone.
But she is hard work to be around. Like if am driving the car and shes there she well constantly tell me the speed limit even though am not speeding lol Things like that. But its all the time. I don't seem to know anyone normal what ever normal is lol
Well normal is boring anyway :p But you get what I mean.

One thing I regretted here on this bord was not meeting up with you in London.
I did not think ppl would turn up. Other wise I would not had gotten a refund on my ticket.
Well I was wrong. I know am 99% perfect :D but I guss that was the 1% unperfect side of me XD I do have trust issues I suppose.

WHOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDYA BLUEY WHOOOO

XD

never forget how awesome you are my friend and I hope things will be great for you this year

cat_cupcake.jpeg.gif

hey by the way about this whole convention thing anyone ever thought about having one in Iowa, I mean think of all the things we could, we could eat the worlds best corn on the cob, in the august sun,... and marry hot chicks :) vist the home of slipknot,

get drunk in the city with the 3rd highest rate of alcohal consumption in the country,and eat more corn

it'll be great

:D

Attachments

• Birthday-Cat.jpg
    Birthday-Cat.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
0CI355A said:
Happy Birthday Bluey! Didn't I just ban you? =D

Yes you did, luckily for me you did not bane me for long :p
Thanks for the birthday greeting :)

You are right jales and I am trying to work on it.

evanescencefan91 your awesome as ever :D Just laid back friendly person. It would be good if everyone was like that.

Think Iowa might be a bit far for me to get XD
Think England is better for the ppl that live here that come into this bord as England's not as big. So never going to be as far to travel.
All though Jales is not from England she did visit.

Thanks to you also for the birthday greeting :)

Latest posts

Back