Happy Birthday Brian

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday
f_happybirthdm_0911872.gif

^^^HAhaha oh god, CTF...

...that is the PERFECT picture for Brian.

Just sayin'. :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, btw, BRIAN! :D

Glad tidings on the day of your birth! May the gods grant you a good day and be sure to mention to your new lady friend that it's your birthday.....she may have a special present for you.

Lol, thanks fellas.

I actually spent my birthday at work. The guys there found out and insisted on making a cake and I got a free breakfast out of the deal too, lol. All in all it was pretty good and I was glad to have spent it with my friends, even if it was on shift.

CTF, I approve of that picture.

An archist said:
be sure to mention to your new lady friend that it's your birthday.....she may have a special present for you.

This prospect is actually TERRIFYING me right now. Anxiety is through the roof the past three days about this new thing. She just texted me to ask if I want to 'hang out tonight' and that's making me pretty **** tense all around.

We have a date tomorrow, dammit, can't you just wait 'til then? ...When it's day time? ...And I can have enough time to talk myself up or invent an excuse to stay in public places?

Lol, what the hell is wrong with me.

Latest posts

Back