HaPpY BiRtHdAy ~ Lady

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we havent spoke much either, id like to catch up too :)

um yeah its a poem, its sometimes very hard to find a colour that fits all the diiferent ones on therethe poem reads

'the happy birthday of lady forsaken,
our much beloved lady and many a friendly heart she has taken,
Our lady's heart has accepted a myriad of different, scared and marginalized souls and their loneliness was by our lady gently taken,
We hope this year be full of love and our lady finally feels no longer FORSAKEN'

its not great i write better poetry than that but i was trying to get things to rhyme or illiterate with forsaken

for everyones birthday i cgi up a little poem on a picture that's really lovely, im sorry you couldn't read it, i went though so many colours and that was the most legible, i really wish you coulda read it with the card but, there it is anyway so maybe read that while lookin at the pretty angel? dunno

A little late, but... Happy Birthday! *hugs* I hope you have amazing one with lots of cake and good people! :)

Belated? Better late than never :)
funny-birthday-5.jpg

is it belated already? I missed it? Dear Lady, I don't know how to post pictures from my phone and that is all the internet I have, so I will not send you a picture of a cake, but I will describe it instead:

three stories high, white as the face of some pretty girl just awaken, delicate flowering of green marzipan arabesques that fall gently as a willow over a deep dark chocolate message crying with intensity: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY! YOU WON'T BE FORSAKEN for long", to conclude over the pink base of the cake, solid messenger of all that is sweet and good, possibly some cherry cream filling?

happy birthday :)

Aww sim, thank you.. that's a lovely written poem. Thank you.

It's okay whether it's belated or not, thanks Fairy.

That's so cute, thanks FGW!

That is one lovely and awesome cake you described there, Peaches. Thank you!

Thanks Danielle!

Hugs to all.

Latest posts

Back