HaPpY BiRtHdAy ~ Peaches

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ucxb

Reaction score
Hope you have an enjoyable birthday, lovely :)

2ntbbf7.jpg

Happy Birthday, Peaches! :) I hope you have a great day!
1e5u2o.gif

263cxzo.jpg

Happy birthday

peachesj.jpg

lost of love and hugs *snuggles* you're a very kind gentle person you deserve a happy day, i hope you got a good birthday :)

i stole your angel so i thought id give you one back with a guitar, i hope to travel the world at some time and if im close enough meet many people from here, many are surprisingly in western europe, holland, italy etc, i haven't looked where you are but i hope to hear you play one day...so heres the angel back that i stole with a nice new guitar as a present :)

thank you all!!!

In EU the 23rd is today :)

simhthmss said:
peachesj.jpg

lost of love and hugs *snuggles* you're a very kind gentle person you deserve a happy day, i hope you got a good birthday :)

i stole your angel so i thought id give you one back with a guitar, i hope to travel the world at some time and if im close enough meet many people from here, many are surprisingly in western europe, holland, italy etc, i haven't looked where you are but i hope to hear you play one day...so heres the angel back that i stole with a nice new guitar as a present :)

oh Sim, that is really sweet, no stealing, the angel was a present :) hope you can soon travel everywhere

hugs

Latest posts

Back