Has anyone played the first episode of Telltale's "Game of Thrones"?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Wasn't that the Game of Thrones game that was infamous for having nothing to do with Game of Thrones?

No. You're thinking of the RPG released a couple of years ago. This is a graphic adventure released by Telltale Games that is in the same vein as The Walking Dead and A Wolf Among Us.

user 130057 said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Wasn't that the Game of Thrones game that was infamous for having nothing to do with Game of Thrones?

No. You're thinking of the RPG released a couple of years ago. This is a graphic adventure released by Telltale Games that is in the same vein as The Walking Dead and A Wolf Among Us.

Oh! I see. Huh. Might look into it.

I've played a bit so far, the story is concurrent to stuff within the show/book so it's not just some disconnected plot line that you won't care about. I can't really say too much more due to spoilers and whatnot but if you're a fan of the book and/or a fan of the show you'll slide into it pretty easily. However, if you're coming in without prior knowledge of GoT then you'll probably be super confused and nothing will make sense as they expect you to know the basics. Characters seem likable so far and Telltale is usually pretty good at what they do so I'd feel fairly safe in recommending it. Also, their Borderlands game is surprisingly charming if you're looking for a lighter story, I wasn't sure how that universe would lend itself to a story-heavy approach but it's also worth a look.

I started playing it today and im really excited about it, so far its good (i love GOT so much that i love pretty anything that has a connection to it).

And it's great! :D

I'm still waiting for a second season of The Wolf Among Us but, hey, it's Telltale. :/

As soon as my brain stop being hyper I will give it a try. I remember I loved the first episode. you guys are in Steam?

Latest posts

Back