Have there ever been drunk posters here on ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes there have been and it depends on what you post. Saying 'I was drunk' is not a valid excuse.

Unfortunately, yes. And like Minus said, it depends on what you post. Sometimes it can be funny. Sometimes, it's just inappropriate.

ya from time to time, I've posted on rare occasions comming off a buzz but never drunk

I've been a wee bit tipsy in chat a few times, but I do my best not to post while drunk. That way lies pain and humiliation, not to mention blackmail material for years to come.

Two rules:

No drunk-posting.
No drunk-dialing.

its hard to drunk post because if im here, in this room, on the computer, i best not be intoxicated.

i wait till going into my room all lonesome like to have a drink. is that alcoholic sounding? i dont drink to get all F'ed up, just a relaxer? whatever...........

cheaptrickfan said:
I've been a wee bit tipsy in chat a few times, but I do my best not to post while drunk. That way lies pain and humiliation, not to mention blackmail material for years to come.

Two rules:

No drunk-posting.
No drunk-dialing.

Oh man. I broke a rule! I called one of my friends while I was a little tipsy... Thing is, he was casting his gaming. And we were on Skype with some of our other friends... It's all on recording. (no)

I was also text messaging him, and misspelled his name. (no)

dude. how did i miss this one?

wow, JSD checking in. let's get this par-tay started...

[youtube]XNtTEibFvlQ&ob=av2e[/youtube]

I tend to get belligerent narcissistic and rude when I'm drunk (even moreso than I am now?!) so I'll stay away

Latest posts

Back