Have you ever dreamt about someone from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
Lonely in BC
He was wearing a sexy red teddy with pink frills. Extraordinarily sexy.

I look terrible in red, that's why I went with powder blue.

Last night I dreamt that I went on a date with Phaedron. He wouldn't put out though. lol

I dreamt minty was sailing a cruise ship that everyone from ALL was supposedly on and most people looked like their avatars and BJD just went around and was like, talking to everyone. I only remember minty, barba, bjd, and ryan being there though, all the other people were just like, shadows. It was the other night, lol.
MINTY WAS CAPTAIN THOUGH
Why does this bother me so much

condemnedsoul666 said:
I dreamt minty was sailing a cruise ship that everyone from ALL was supposedly on and most people looked like their avatars and BJD just went around and was like, talking to everyone. I only remember minty, barba, bjd, and ryan being there though, all the other people were just like, shadows. It was the other night, lol.
MINTY WAS CAPTAIN THOUGH
Why does this bother me so much

I think minty would be a lousy captain. Maybe this is why.

I think that's why I've not dreamed of anyone from ALL. I'd need an image of them in my head to work with. I've seen one or two pictures of some people. But not enough I think.

I dreamt that yes'm (now known as tropical starfish) was my ex. I was talking to him about my ex, how I really felt but then he told me he WAS my ex. I felt so utterly...like I had no privacy and no thoughts to myself. Horrified. Demoralized. I just wanted to shrink into a little ball of an intolerable uncomfortable anxiety and emotional pain.

(I really do like Yes'm when I'm awake. I have no ill feelings about him at all.)

I dream about Limlim covering Minty with syrup and doing gay things with him.

Erm, I mean... I have dreamed about several people. Over half of them are no longer here, so the names would just make a lot of you folks go, "Huh? Who??"

Latest posts

Back