Have you ever felt that you weren't good enough for yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Because until you've been in my place, don't assume you know anything about what's happened in my life.

I wish I could just say that to someone who think they know everything about me.

I like to fill in the time between knitting sweaters and boxing by being a professional tap dancer. It's extremely difficult to do all at once, but I manage it.

-Sai- said:
Danielle said:
lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:

Ditto too.

3rd ditto!

Ditto 4

So, you guys just sit and wait for succes to come falling from the sky? Want another cup of tea?

Opportunities are not ALWAYS readily available. I think what Vanilla means is that sometimes you just do the best you can until an opportunity comes along to do something better. Sometimes those opportunities are self-made and sometimes they aren't.

EveWasFramed said:
Opportunities are not ALWAYS readily available. I think what Vanilla means is that sometimes you just do the best you can until an opportunity comes along to do something better. Sometimes those opportunities are self-made and sometimes they aren't.

I agree. Sometimes people get kind of stuck in a situation: Maybe they are in a job they don't like but can't leave, or maybe they're stuck living with or taking care of relatives. Or maybe something else.

honeysuckle happens. Sometimes all you can do is wait patiently for circumstances to change, and be ready when they do.

To be serious, that is exactly what people do. They just get by.

Life isn't always pretty, and it shouldn't be. People are made up of both light AND darkness. Facing both head on is part of being human.

Yes I have. I just learned to accept myself for who I am, accept the world, accept the good and the bad.

Life is a gift, accept it, don't reject it.

If you reject it.... then... you'll never see Heaven.

Locke said:
EveWasFramed said:

I agree. Sometimes people get kind of stuck in a situation: Maybe they are in a job they don't like but can't leave, or maybe they're stuck living with or taking care of relatives. Or maybe something else.

honeysuckle happens. Sometimes all you can do is wait patiently for circumstances to change, and be ready when they do.

I was trying to think of a better way to put it. I guess yesterday was my low point and I just couldn't come up with words to explain.. but what both Eve and Locke said - exactly.

African_weasel said:
Every time I go home after work, change clothes, I get this feeling that I could be more. After work, I feel like a empty shell of a person when I change into whatever I feel like in this case, a knit sweater and skinny jeans. I thought about leaning a new martial art, kung fu. Hopefully, to fill in the places that are empty. Personally, I like non-fire arm weaponry, makes me feel unique knowing I wouldn't need something that's really destructive. I also want to learn a style that incorporates take downs and joint manipulation like sambo. So what do you guys think?

I have always felt like I should be more than I am. I am having trouble find a job, girlfriend, even a solid roof over my head. I just felt like this point of my life would be better.

Latest posts

Back