Hello from Seattle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amthorn

Reaction score
Hi there, I am a 37 year old guy currently living in Seattle, WA. I've suffered from severe social anxiety and depression most of my life, and have made very few lasting connections with people as a result. I can't say I always mind, I mind of enjoy my solitude and I am hypersensitive so too much stimulation freaks me out. Still, sometimes I wish I had real friends, people who gave a **** whether I lived or died. Anyway I thought I'd lend an ear to anyone who might need one.

Hey buddy welcome.
I always wanted to visit seattle, sience its a birth place of Grunge, and im a grunge fan. I wonder how its over there. =\

Hey Amthorn, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for.

Nicholas said:
Hey buddy welcome.
I always wanted to visit seattle, sience its a birth place of Grunge, and im a grunge fan. I wonder how its over there. =\

Thanks for the welcome! You'd like it here. Grunge is long gone but we have a museum with rooms and rooms dedicated to it's legacy.

ladyforsaken said:
Hey Amthorn, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for.

Thanks Ladyforsaken. This seems like a nice, active forum.

Celestine said:
Hi Amthorn, welcome to the forums.

Thanks Celestine!

Thanks Peaches! Yeah the HSP thing can be tough to bear, but I've become used to it, even if I have to just hide sometimes.

Latest posts

Back