Hello, Im new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a 20 year old male student living in Canada.

Felt lonely this weekend, thought Id see if there are interesting forums, stumbled upon this one, saw some of the posts and thought "wow, I can relate!".

I have trouble socializing and getting good friends in my life, and I am very shy sometimes. I mostly sit at home gaming or listening to music(variety of genres) and browsing humor on the internet, a lot of the times bored.

Looking forward to meeting people like me on this forum, pm if you have questions :):)

Welcome to the site David.

hi david,welcome

David said:
Hello, I'm a 20 year old male student living in Canada.

Felt lonely this weekend, thought Id see if there are interesting forums, stumbled upon this one, saw some of the posts and thought "wow, I can relate!".

I have trouble socializing and getting good friends in my life, and I am very shy sometimes. I mostly sit at home gaming or listening to music(variety of genres) and browsing humor on the internet, a lot of the times bored.

Looking forward to meeting people like me on this forum, pm if you have questions :):)

Hey there David. And just for the records, David is like, my favorite guy name. (;

Thanks to all the warm welcomes, already feel better :)

Looking forward to talking to you all :)
(tho my communication skills are pretty terrible)

Merieth said:
hey welcome!

u play games too? awesome, what are some that u've been playing recently?

Hey, I play anything that wastes my time :)

As I dont have a power computer, I play games like BF1942, Hitman 4, CSS, Rome: Total war and other ones. So you can see some games I enjoy are pretty old, but yeah.
What do you play?

I'd recommend you to try SimCity for example - if you think you're gonna play games anyway. It doesn't have blood'n'gore at least. Or poker? Though I know that if you wanna earn some cash with it you must be like a pro or something.

Latest posts

Back