Hello...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azarola13

Reaction score
Hi, there. Since i'm newbie here, i should introduce myself. I'm now a uni student, taking Degree. I love learning new culture and travel around the world, especially, Japan and Scotland. I love anime so much, and i even learned Japanese from anime. :D I love reading books, especially History and Politics.

So, here is my life problem.

1) Yes, i have a lot of friends at my childhood time, but this changed sadly when i grow up....I always get bullied for my timid personality and my likings to anime and books. They always tease me because i always being the last one in a group...being the burdening others, since i very timid. They also tease me for my 'frog-voice' and booklish looking.

2) When i'm try to socialize with others, i can sense the negative "Get away from me" and " don't look to me" aura surrounding me .... They seems to ignore me all the time....

3) I have serious breakdown, when i try to socialize to girls. Due to my love rejection from girls, i'm not kidding here, 10 times.....since then, i lose my confidence when i socializing with girls.

4) I have like ' easy to get bored' personality.

5) I always choose the wrong friends....They always backstabbing me, when i helped them. I ALWAYS in this situation. Maybe, i'm bad in choosing friends.

That's all from me, the timid, always in keyboard, lonely, rejected, always alone person. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum,Azorola13,make yourself at home,i'm sure you will find lot's of friend's on here.

Welcome to the forum. :) I can relate... I'm sorry to hear about the bullying.

azarola13 said:
Hi, there. Since i'm newbie here, i should introduce myself. I'm now a uni student, taking Degree. I love learning new culture and travel around the world, especially, Japan and Scotland. I love anime so much, and i even learned Japanese from anime. :D I love reading books, especially History and Politics.

So, here is my life problem.

1) Yes, i have a lot of friends at my childhood time, but this changed sadly when i grow up....I always get bullied for my timid personality and my likings to anime and books. They always tease me because i always being the last one in a group...being the burdening others, since i very timid. They also tease me for my 'frog-voice' and booklish looking.

2) When i'm try to socialize with others, i can sense the negative "Get away from me" and " don't look to me" aura surrounding me .... They seems to ignore me all the time....

3) I have serious breakdown, when i try to socialize to girls. Due to my love rejection from girls, i'm not kidding here, 10 times.....since then, i lose my confidence when i socializing with girls.

4) I have like ' easy to get bored' personality.

5) I always choose the wrong friends....They always backstabbing me, when i helped them. I ALWAYS in this situation. Maybe, i'm bad in choosing friends.

That's all from me, the timid, always in keyboard, lonely, rejected, always alone person. Thanks.

Hey and welcome to the forum. I hope it helps you being here. I love anime and books too, what kind of anime are you into? Im watching one now called Heroic Age. Im not huge into it like i dont know the names of all the artstyles and artists and things lol but i do enjoy it as long as the people aint announcing what they do before they do it, that drives me nuts haha. I always picture those people doing normal stuff and screaming out, im OPENING THE DOOR! Im Driving my car!. Just silly. The thing im talking about is like when they do their attacks and things it just makes me laugh. Wolfs rain, and Ergo Proxy are really good if you havent seen those check them out.

Latest posts

Back