Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjaberrations

Reaction score
I'm new to this and not sure how best to move forward here in forum land. I joined because I am lonely. Surrounded by people and struggling to find others with common ground. In my early 60's and finding few people to have deeper conversations with. So, I'm looking forward to meeting people who do.

Hello. It's not as lively here as it used to be; but, there are some regulars here. We have a chatroom, too. You can contact @TheRealCallie if your interested; or, she'll probably say hi soon.

Misery enjoys company sometimes, so, just keep your head up; and good luck.

Welcome to ALL. :)

I'm new to this and not sure how best to move forward here in forum land. I joined because I am lonely. Surrounded by people and struggling to find others with common ground. In my early 60's and finding few people to have deeper conversations with. So, I'm looking forward to meeting people who do.
Hello and welcome to the Forums. I'm glad you decided to join. I completely understand where your coming from. This is why I decided to join this Forum too and to hopefully meet some new friends. It's nice to meet you. :)

Welcome to ALL :)
Yes, we do have a chat room. There's a link in my signature if you'd like more information or you can just tell me you'd like an invite. No pressure, if you're interested, just say the world.

What kind of conversations are you looking for? Certain topics or just anything that's not the weather?

Hi, welcome to ALL. Feel free to either throw yourself away in any thread, or pm some people you'd enjoy talking to 😁

Welcome to ALL :)
Yes, we do have a chat room. There's a link in my signature if you'd like more information or you can just tell me you'd like an invite. No pressure, if you're interested, just say the world.

What kind of conversations are you looking for? Certain topics or just anything that's not the weather?
Thank you... topics that seem to interest me... cellular reactions to self loving attitudes to improve your health; books such as "The Holographic Universe", Kosmic Consciousness" or "Journey of Souls"; Current events; Problem solving and possibility thinking for social issues such as affordable housing; Setting up a grassroots platform for the arts; and looking for new aha moments and interesting books. A mean cup of dark roast coffee and pouring my soul into original songs is also fun 🙂

Latest posts

Back