Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bar

Reaction score
Hello my name is Bar and im a lonely person. I dont want to write out a huge list of things thats made me like this its a big list so i will just skim over it. From a young age i have been through terrible terrible things no one should have to go through. I have overcome lots of stuff myself such as depression and social anxitey to name a few. To look at me you would never know i have had it and still have it so bad. I guess im an expert at pretending. As much as i got over so many problems i cant seem to get rid of my loneliness i have had it for so many years now, since i was 10 when my parents died and i was sent into care untill i was 16 with no family around me to tell me i was gonna be ok, or no parents to tell me they loved me, or when i needed them the most while i was growing when i got scared or when i needed advice, or just to hug sometimes when i needed to feel someone cared for me. Im just tired of beng alone and on my own all the time, i hope i can find some answers here

Hey there :)
i am glad that you have found the forums then, i think you'll find some very supportive people here, and maybe some answers that you seek.

(hugs)

welcome, and stick around :) i think you'll find it worth it :)

i do know you i do know you XD how awesome :D
(hugs)

2BearsHug.gif

Latest posts

Back