hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustic

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm a 19 year old male - living in Britain.
Outside of my family i have possibly one friend, who i have not been in contact with for about 2 months. I do nothing (no job, studying...) but stay at home most of the time and follow a modest routine i've established.
It's been a hot weekend here for the first time this year and i've spent it all indoors. It's not nice having those moments when you realise there's no one out there who wants to spend time with you, and there's hardly anyone you even really know.

Welcome to the forum Rustic. I'm sure there are people who want to spend time with you. Just don't ever be afraid to be yourself.

Hi rustic, welcome to ALL :)

rustic said:
It's been a hot weekend here for the first time this year and i've spent it all indoors. It's not nice having those moments when you realise there's no one out there who wants to spend time with you

I was thinking the same a few hours ago, and it made my eyes all watery. I can hear all the people outside enjoying themselves in the sun, while I'm stuck in a my dark pit, all alone and rotting away.

Latest posts

Back