Help me decide

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which door you would choose?

• First

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Second

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Third

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Syky

Reaction score
I'm in front of the biggest decision in my life and i don't know what to do. I decided to put it here so that anyone can help me.

Consider this situation:

You are in a small chamber. There are three doors leading from it. First door leads to a thorny bush (excuse my bad english, but i'm sure you've got my point) and nothing else and if you chose this door, you will have to struggle through it for the rest of your life without any chance of reaching their end. But you will have the light that will guide you through your journey. Second door leads to an ordinary world which you were used to, but it's covered in darkness. Third door leads to a deep pit with spikes on bottom, end of everything. Which door you would choose???

Please, vote which door you would choose. Thanks for all replies.

Door number two. Will o' the wisps thru a slow, painful journey and instant death scenario do not sound nearly as enticing as merely living in a world of mundane darkness.

Second door.

I'm sure you can find some light eventually. If not, it'll be just like Amnesia: The Dark Descent, except without a lantern. There are worse things than that ;)

It's obvious that door one stands for being someone and achieving something in your life despite the trouble one must go though to do such things. Door two is for the basement dwellers that just want to slide through their existence unnoticed, and door three is for the emo kids... Why am I here again? -_-

SkuzzieMuff said:
It's obvious that door one stands for being someone and achieving something in your life despite the trouble one must go though to do such things. Door two is for the basement dwellers that just want to slide through their existence unnoticed, and door three is for the emo kids... Why am I here again? -_-

To point out the obvious? ;)

Peter Lorre said:
SkuzzieMuff said:

To point out the obvious? ;)

It's one of my skills. (shrugs)

PurpleDays said:
Second, the first is not hopeful - there's only perpetual thorns! D:

What this lovely lady said. The first doesn't sound hopeful at all. It sounds like someone's cruel joke.

None of the doors, plow headfirst through the wall and turn around slowly while flipping off all 3 doors.

Latest posts

Back