Help me melt this mask

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meaningless

Reaction score
Hello

My name is Alex

I didn't really know the purpose of this forum until the song magician on my iPod decided to flutter from relative normality and remind me of my ephemereal human condition
Not born yet
Alive
Dead
We are just segments in a senseless circle

My friend died last week and I think something is wrong with me because the world has took on sepia tones
Nothing really matters anymore
And who are we to question anything? We already had the arrogance to rise above our own animality and get lost in the void of our own existence

Life is a gigantic tightrope act anyways
I wish I could find somebody to talk to about this gut wrenching feeling of loss that won't ever be solved
The feeling that you're walking around the world without a single real thing to do
Life has no purpose
What is purpose?

Please help me

Wow, sorry for your loss. You're grieving so what you are feeling is normal. You don't need help because there is nothing wrong with you, you just need a place to let it all out and deal with what you are feeling.

You've come to the right place, welcome to the forum.

Hey Meaningless.

i'm sorry for your loss - it is devastating, to lose a friend, and i can only guess how terrible it must be.
i'm here if you want to talk. sadly, i can relate.

(hugs)

Quote quote quote quote

How did you get back to living a normal life? It seems as if every moment for a week has been a reeling back in constant remembering

The sun is away for another infinity of time

Do you think I could go into a coma and let time heal me
I don't think time travel could ever work though
You would just wake up and realize every body you knew passed away decades ago

Should I be reading happy books? I've reread "The Forever War" by Jeff Haldemann more times than reasonable for any sane person but I can't stop

Such a tragic
story
My caps lock key has been nagging me for a long time
i ACCIDENTALLY PRESS IT and then letters jump out like parrots in a prison cell

Should I?

Meaningless said:
Quote quote quote quote

How did you get back to living a normal life? It seems as if every moment for a week has been a reeling back in constant remembering

The sun is away for another infinity of time

Do you think I could go into a coma and let time heal me
I don't think time travel could ever work though
You would just wake up and realize every body you knew passed away decades ago

Should I be reading happy books? I've reread "The Forever War" by Jeff Haldemann more times than reasonable for any sane person but I can't stop

Such a tragic
story
My caps lock key has been nagging me for a long time
i ACCIDENTALLY PRESS IT and then letters jump out like parrots in a prison cell

Should I?

I'm terribly sorry
I meant Joe

I hope you feel better. I know what it is like to lose someone: I lost my grandfather a few years ago, so if you ever need anyone to talk to I can try to help you in whatever way I can.

Latest posts

Back