Hey Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remedy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope that everyone here is doing alright. I've been meaning to put another post on here for awhile. Sorry that it has taken me so long. Life has just changed so much over the last few years. I never knew that life would take an unexpected turn, such as this one. I'm sorry to any of the people that I upset when I stopped talking.

Thank you to the people who always tried to be uplifting for me. Sorry that I could never listen or agree with the nice things that you were telling me. I don't know why I am such a fragile person, it's something that I still don't understand to this day. Over the years in my life of growing up, I just have always been so sensitive and unconfident. I guess that overtime the put-downs got to me too much, that I started to hate myself. I couldn't get out of it.

You guys always told me that something would happen for me and I never listened. I'm sorry that it took something major for me to see the light. Your consideration and compassion meant a lot to me during that time. It still does, and I know that the people you guys all come in contact with, appreciate it as well.

I'm sorry for falling off the face of the Earth as everything started to get busier. I never realized just how much time gets taken up by all the responsibilities of life. I was too far out of that, that it was so far away from the mindset I had back when I was talking to everyone here. I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings.

I'm still the same person as I was back when i talked on here, just more confident. My confidence is still fragile at plenty of times, but I am more in tune with myself now. I try to be the best person that I can be and treat people well that I come in contact with. I went through the GED program at the college to finally get the GED that I've needed for awhile now.

I found out that I could actually enjoy reading as a hobby. I've started reading the The Hunger Games trilogy. It's a great story and just went to the movie theatres to watch the film. Just like any other book to movie translation, a lot of stuff was cut out of the movie. The movie still managed to be a great depiction of the book and I enjoyed it a lot. I think a lot of people here would probably enjoy it too. It is quite a depressing book but the relationships of the characters and how strong they hold through hard times is inspiring.

I met some nice people through the program and now moved on to regular college courses. I have been the same person trying to be thoughtful in my own way because I do believe in other people. Certain people out at the college don't believe that they can do good in school. I try to make them see otherwise and tell them that they can do great. This is the same mindset I have appreciated from all of you here.

I know how hard it is to feel great about yourself. Go back and read the posts that I used to post on here. It feels like such honeysuckle and makes life feel horrible. I get so depressed even reading the stories of other people on here. No one should ever feek so lonely and depressed that they don't want to be around anymore.

I don't know if you'll take it because I never did, but I believe in you guys. Life is so hard and there is so much to it that does not make any sense at all. I'm going to have some more hard times coming in my life, I'll tell you now, that i hope I can handle them well. I don't know how I'll be able to handle certain parts a life that might be devestating to my way of living.

There are so many jerks out there in this world that want to put you down. They aren't worth the time. I know that it is so hard to now pay attention to what they say and do, but they aren't worth the time at all. They're the ones with the problem and they are truly miserable. They put up a front that makes it seem like they don't feel bad about anything, but they truly do.

My heart goes out to anyone feeling bad in their life. I feel teary eyed thinking about people in pain and wish I could change it for anyone. No one in my eyes, is ever crap. You are worth something in this world even if it is hard for yourself to see. You are worth something to me even if I don't know you. Remember that there are people out there who truly do care and don't want to see you sad. More often than not, it is easier to see those who do bad, but there are good people out there. I believe in you guys and hope for the best for anyone here, I'm sorry that it is rough. Sorry for any of my faults, they are quite apparent, hope that everyone I have known on here is doing well too.

Latest posts

Back