hey naming a website.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which is better

• jinn of all trades/ jinnofalltrades

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • brave new crafts/ bravenewcrafts

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

jales

Reaction score
what is the better url name or domain name.
I'm thinking of starting a business and i need a for the business and the website..

i wont have a real shop or anything so the website will be important

so its between

jinnofalltradescom

bravenewcrafts.com

jinn of all trades

brave new crafts

(jinn come from jinna which is my middle name)

I plan to sell homemade stuff and soaps and shampoos and stuff ..that i can make.

jales said:
I'm thinking of starting a business and i need a for the business and the website..

so its between

jinnofalltradescom

bravenewcrafts.com

jinn of all trades

brave new crafts

I plan to sell homemade stuff and soaps and shampoos and stuff ..that i can make.

Hi jales -- Without any hesitation, "BraveNewCrafts.com". Although I think you intended the "Jinn" idea as a play on the proverbial "Jack", the public may not make that connection thinking "Jill" was a misspelling or asking "What's a Jinn?", and they'd ask what was meant by "Trades", so IMO it has both zero and negative marketing value. Good luck, LG:)

Thanks a lot for your reply! :):):D

LGH1288 said:
jales said:

so its between

jinnofalltradescom

bravenewcrafts.com

jinn of all trades

brave new crafts

Hi jales -- Without any hesitation, "BraveNewCrafts.com". Although I think you intended the "Jinn" idea as a play on "Jack", the public will not make that connection so it has zero marketing value. Good luck, LG:)

LGH1288 said:
jales said:

so its between

jinnofalltradescom

bravenewcrafts.com

jinn of all trades

brave new crafts

Hi jales -- Without any hesitation, "BraveNewCrafts.com". Although I think you intended the "Jinn" idea as a play on the proverbial "Jack", the public may not make that connection thinking "Jill" was a misspelling or asking "What's a Jinn?", and they'd ask what was meant by "Trades", so IMO it has both zero and negative marketing value. Good luck, LG:)

jales -- I edited with more info. LG:)

Thanks, yea i think I will go with brave new crafts.. just wasnt sure if they would get that either. But if it sounds good to you all then good. :)

still look forward to more opinions/votes.

LGH1288 said:
LGH1288 said:
jales said:

so its between

jinnofalltradescom

bravenewcrafts.com

jinn of all trades

brave new crafts

jales -- I edited with more info. LG:)

Latest posts

Back