Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect to animals but sometime tend to jest the Cats (because of love). for example when a cat is sat on the wall, is careless and doesn't see me I go to it silent and slowly when I reached beside the wall I suddenly scream loudly " Hey !!!! ". It jumps one meter up and when returned on the wall, escapes as a missile and I begin laughing. Of course I do this seldom and it is just for humor.

I don't use online dating sites, so I'm not sure if any of this can prove helpful for sure or not. No harm in trying to help. Right?

http://www.mrgreen.am/plenty-of-fish-ads/what-works-on-plenty-of-fish-images/

Extras
-------
How To Avoid The Most Common Mistakes Men Make With Online Dating

http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-the-Most-Common-Mistakes-Men-Make-with-Online-Dating

How To Get The Most Out Of Online Dating

http://www.thedatingtruth.com/2012/05/how-to-get-the-most-out-of-online-dating/

Making The Most Out Of Your Online Profile

http://andrewwilsonnews.com/making-the-most-out-of-your-online-profile

Best Online Dating Advice Ever

http://www.match.ca/magazine/article/4475/The-Best-Online-Advice-Ive-Ever-Heard-Is/

Better advice:
1) Delete your POF profile.
2) Sign up for a serious dating site instead.

lol, I like how losers will not work. Sadly no matter what I do in pictures, whether it be posed, candid or other I look like a complete loser. No amount of makeup and photoshop could fix that.

:p I know what works on POF, being a female.

AFrozenSoul said:
lol, I like how losers will not work. Sadly no matter what I do in pictures, whether it be posed, candid or other I look like a complete loser. No amount of makeup and photoshop could fix that.

:p I know what works on POF, being a female.

Indeed? And how is it you know this? Have you been a woman on POF? :)

EveWasFramed said:
Indeed? And how is it you know this? Have you been a woman on POF? :)
Nope it is the over saturation of men on dating sites. Kind of like my job market, software developer. There are tons of companies that need them and not enough of them to go around. In the case of dating websites. Females are the developers and males are the companies.

However, to prove my point further. Look in the section of pictures that do not work. Then take note of how many of those pictures are of females. Lets strip it down further how many of those pictures are of females by themselves? The truth of the matter is the few images that were thrown in there of what does not work are targeted at men. Because in the end men do not really give a crap about whether or not a female is interesting or not.

AFrozenSoul said:
Because in the end men do not really give a crap about whether or not a female is interesting or not.

I didnt have any problem with your post until you said that ^^.
You don't speak for all men and all men DONT feel as you suggest they do.
Now you're stereotyping your own gender. I'll be interested to see what the men here have to say about your comment.

AFrozenSoul said:
Because in the end men do not really give a crap about whether or not a female is interesting or not.

I don't know what kind of women you are dating that you don't care whether or not they are interesting. Have you ever dated a woman who wasn't interesting - it's about as much fun as running a belt-sander over your genitals.

If you're looking only for one-night stands, then maybe only looks matter - but any kind of sustained time together, whether or not she is interesting is a much bigger factor than looks. And, to be perfectly honest, if you are as bad looking as you imply, you probably aren't a good candidate to go fishing for one-night stands, so you either need to start realizing how important interesting women are, or get used to being alone.

I don't know much about these sites, but isn't POF a free site? If so, what do you expect? Would you not have more luck with a site like eHarmony?

@EveWasFramed: Yeah there are plenty of men who do not feel the same way as me. Those men are the men who are so desperate that they will take any female or men who are so successful with women that obtaining sex is no challenge for them.

The opinions of the men on this forum do not really effect me because the females they interact with are more manly than they are. Well that or they are like me and never talk to females.

@theraab: Dating ha, that is funny. No, females have to find you attractive in order for you to date. Since I offend every sense in some way, not by choice of course, I do not even get that far. However, I do like what you say. Lower your standards and you will find happiness.

@LoneKiller: My former roommate gave me a rave review of eharmony. After 3 years and around... $120 of being on that site he finally gave up because much like POF there are WAY more females than males. He was always axed by the second date and was lucky to get a third. Despite being like most of the guys on this forum.

AFrozenSoul said:
The opinions of the men on this forum do not really effect me because the females they interact with are more manly than they are. Well that or they are like me and never talk to females.

lol.

AFrozenSoul said:
@EveWasFramed: Yeah there are plenty of men who do not feel the same way as me. Those men are the men who are so desperate that they will take any female or men who are so successful with women that obtaining sex is no challenge for them.

@theraab: Dating ha, that is funny. No, females have to find you attractive in order for you to date. Since I offend every sense in some way, not by choice of course, I do not even get that far. However, I do like what you say. Lower your standards and you will find happiness.

@LoneKiller: My former roommate gave me a rave review of eharmony. After 3 years and around... $120 of being on that site he finally gave up because much like POF there are WAY more females than males. He was always axed by the second date and was lucky to get a third. Despite being like most of the guys on this forum.
This is kind off the topic, but have you ever hit the wrong key on your keyboard and hope to God it doesn't mess something up?

AFrozenSoul said:

I warned you TWICE today about insults. Use your two weeks away from here to ditch that crappy attitude.

AFrozenSoul said:

Sorry we're not manly enough for you, tough guy, but you don't have a clue what it means to be a man or to be manly. You don't have the stones to talk to women, and you're going to put the rest of us down, those of us who can talk to woman and who have had luck with women?

AFrozenSoul said:

Although I never said that you should lower your standards, maybe you should...or maybe you should just rethink your entire approach to life. Good luck to you pal.

He won't ditch the attitude. He's had it forever. Its nice to see these things are being dealt with swifter though. Thank you. (Seriously)

Hi Everyone.:)

I hadn't planned on authoring another thread tonight, but something curious came to mind. Do you care about others more than you care about yourself?

Although I certainly care for myself, somehow I find that it bothers me more to see others in pain. I know it sounds like a ridiculous thing to say, but it's just the way I feel. How do you all feel on the subject?

God bless.
LK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back