Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I treat myself like honeysuckle but care for others it's even my job I'm a nurse but my own life is fcuked cooz I hate myself.

I just like to help people because it makes me feel happy but I don't care them. I only care myself, my friends and my relatives.

Yes, there have been times where it was probably unhealthy also. So I draw a line and stick to it. I really do care for others though.. and the idea of hurting someone else hurts myself.

Always cared about others since a kid, Sometimes I have thought 'why am I doing this ?' when people make you feel crap after going out your way to help them. I think it is rebellion of bad experiences and bad people that drives me on. But had to learn to be not such an abundant giver. But remain protective of others.

this thread hits apon what I feel is one of my main anxiety issues =/
all I do is care about others, and in full acceptance of the fact that I don't care about myself nor expect anyone else to care about me. I get my satisfaction out of supporting people and learned a long time ago to not expect it in return or all it will do is lead to hurt.
my only real problem is, that I tend to get too involved. care too much. to the point where I stress over things that others don't even want me to.
I will build up anxiety because of it, and if I feel stress and anxiety for say.. 3 days, then it will take me a minimum of 3 days to calm back down from it. and once the calming down has passed, then i switch into a phase of self loathing and shame, fully convinced that I am an idiot and no matter how much I try to act like i'm not, everyone around me see's through it. and if anyone tries to tell me otherwise i don't believe them and I feel like they are saying it out of pity.
even as i'm typing this and saying it, i don't believe them.

In a way, but almost the opposite in its spectrum of intention. Caring for myself seems to be a secondary consideration behind punishing the evil.

To fulfill the post I made before my deregisitration:

kurt-cobain-singing.jpg

13-keithmoon.jpg

Liam-Gallagher-200x184.jpg

I was warned by a friend on the phone that due to the recent shooting of children in Connecticut, the authorities are monitoring mass amounts of sites for any info. I'm not saying that you guys are visiting any inappropriate sites, I just want everyone to be careful, and not get any unwanted attention.

Your username probably doesn't help all too much, huh? Oh well. I guess things were going to happen sooner or later.

Thanks, LoneKiller. I don't do it anymore, but I used to go to a site that told stories about different crimes, and you were asked to comment on them regarding the consequences the person who committed the crime should get.

That lasted about 5 weeks. Then I read one about a couple hurting their child--it was so horrible, I never went on the site before.

I always was interested in lawyer, court, and crime mysteries, but didn't know the site would have things that horrible on it. So that was the end of that.

I don't think I have anything to worry about though!

LoneKiller said:
the authorities are monitoring mass amounts of sites for any info.

What makes you think they haven't been doing this since 1989? And wouldn't a lone killer warning people to be careful raise a massive red flag? ;)

It's too late for you LK, they've seen your username and they don't like it...

xFHdB.jpg

Just got off NPR and word is there have been threats and harassment (by phone and social media, I believe) of victims families and witnesses, some by people posing as the dead killer. The nicest thing I can think of to say about that is that is sick and repulsive and now I'm getting off this thread before I start spouting 4 letter words about ******** who harass and threaten families of dead children

Lost Drifter said:
LoneKiller said:
the authorities are monitoring mass amounts of sites for any info.

What makes you think they haven't been doing this since 1989? And wouldn't a lone killer warning people to be careful raise a massive red flag? ;)
Hey Drifter.
Well. I'd have to say that danger and crime are much more frequent and intense these days as opposed to the 80's. Technology has increased dramatically since then, allowing criminals and violently mentally ill people even better chances of success in their drive to cause horror.

You must keep in mind the magnitude of these killings. The impact is incredible and the authorities and loved ones of the dead children are salivating at the thought of catching anyone possibly connected to those who are responsible for their immense pain and the loss of a part of them that used to call them mommy and daddy.

When I read RCMP, immediately I thought, Dudley-Do-Right. :D
[youtube]NN4v5-Z_TR8[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back