Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissGuided said:
theraab said:
Light the carpet at work on fire.

You know you will do this again, should the same opportunity present itself....

You know me too well, MissG. I was going to say "try cutting my own hair", but I actually tried that a second time recently (it went just as bad as the first time).

theraab said:
You know me too well, MissG. I was going to say "try cutting my own hair", but I actually tried that a second time recently (it went just as bad as the first time).

Oh, no! If you don't just give it up and find an approved barber, you're gonna end up like Sheldon.

tumblr_m686doQIr31qdvfwao1_500_zpsc2a36fa9.gif

MissGuided said:
Date an idiot.

Don't you know the sequence by now? You only realize they're an idiot AFTER you finish dating!

LoneKiller said:
user 130057 said:
Most of the things that I could put here, I am not willing to reveal, but I can guarantee that I would NEVER take LSD again.
Bad hit?

Let's just say that I spent over 60 hours awake, convinced I'd broken bones in my body, panicking, sweating, shaking and wishing for death. It wasn't pretty.

I also had flashbacks for years whenever I heard certain things that I heard that night. Awful.

9006 said:
Don't you know the sequence by now? You only realize they're an idiot AFTER you finish dating!

Very good point. Hence, why I retired early to save myself the trouble. :p

user 130057 said:
LoneKiller said:
user 130057 said:
Most of the things that I could put here, I am not willing to reveal, but I can guarantee that I would NEVER take LSD again.
Bad hit?

Let's just say that I spent over 60 hours awake, convinced I'd broken bones in my body, panicking, sweating, shaking and wishing for death. It wasn't pretty.

I also had flashbacks for years whenever I heard certain things that I heard that night. Awful.
I used to do acid. I never stayed up for 60 hours. My most was like a little north of 20 hours. You must have gotten some from a strong batch.

LoneKiller said:
user 130057 said:
LoneKiller said:
user 130057 said:
Bad hit?

I used to do acid. I never stayed up for 60 hours. My most was like a little north of 20 hours. You must have gotten some from a strong batch.

I'd done it once before and it was nothing like I endured this time. Pretty colours. Happiness. This time started out that way too, but it rapidly spiralled out of control. I had no idea where I was, what I was doing or anything. I heard a snapping noise and was convinced I had somehow broken bones in my hands. I'd look at them and my fingers seemed to be contorted beyond what was natural.

That started me panicking and once that happened there was no coming back. It was deeply unpleasant. I was always a bit skittish and panicky, but after that I became withdrawn, highly strung and scared of the outside world. Suffice to say, I'm not going to repeat it in a hurry.

Swimming at night in the ocean while drunk on tequila.

Getting into a bar fight while drunk on tequila.

Hitting on women while drunk on tequila.

Drink tequila.

Never say nothing to back bullies. I was too kind and too shy. Have to say back!

I don't watch telly and haven't for years

But round my Dad's the bowling one comes on a lot

it's for fat mens clothing or somthing, REPETITIVE FOR MONTHS

I hate tv

+1 for lsd. Mostly great experiences but i don't need to go back there ever again. Same for most drugs.

Wont ever snort the hottest chilli sauce in the world up my nose again, either.

Go on one of those gyroscope things you see at festivals. God **** i puked hard.

Let my ex back into my life again. I'd like to at least talk to her one day and make peace but no way am i letting her in anywhere close to me. Just think it's so sad and such a waste that two people who cared so much for each other, may leave this world with bad feelings for one another.

Not going to take that twisted ride in the air again.. can't remember what it was called - I'm a no-no for such thrill rides. :\

Repair a hose.

*grinns*

Definitely James Franco. And not because he seems to be a celebrity. The 'mirror' short film did it. Has anybody his phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back