Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rdor said:
I haven't been here long...
It has helped me communicate ideas more effectively (somewhat.) It helped when I was feeling particularly low. I don't think I've grown in any other way. I'm as paranoid as ever, still loathe my appearance and lack of social likeability. And I've got less work done :(

The same clique mentality exists here; people who make clever or funny comments get more attention for their topics or other posts. Social hierarchy is kind of ironic on a site for lonely people. And it's discouraging when members you've been in long conversations up and leave without warning. But there are some really generous people here along with it..

As long as people have the ability to like each other there's going to be cliques. But this forum gives you a better chance to belong because there's at least one common thing between you and the others.

WildernessWildChild said:
Seriously though, I'd give it a shot.

You know there probably wouldn't be any snow, right?

If I was ripped and had more confidence, sure why not. But since I'm not, no.

perfanoff said:
rdor said:
I haven't been here long...
It has helped me communicate ideas more effectively (somewhat.) It helped when I was feeling particularly low. I don't think I've grown in any other way. I'm as paranoid as ever, still loathe my appearance and lack of social likeability. And I've got less work done :(

The same clique mentality exists here; people who make clever or funny comments get more attention for their topics or other posts. Social hierarchy is kind of ironic on a site for lonely people. And it's discouraging when members you've been in long conversations up and leave without warning. But there are some really generous people here along with it..

As long as people have the ability to like each other there's going to be cliques. But this forum gives you a better chance to belong because there's at least one common thing between you and the others.
You don't belong here dicksmack. Take a hike!:p

I really do not remember unless feeling a little lonely counts.

A long time ago someone mentioned/predicted something about Florida and a tattoo that never came true, so I wondered if this person was here even though it was a remote chance.

well the obvious answer is... i was feeling lonely. i was questioning whether or not i would ever find someone to connect with on the level that i wanted to and why someone who is mostly a loner like me craved that connection so much in the first place.

since then i have made a connection, but the distance between us makes it hard. its hard to know what it really is right now.

Sci-Fi said:
If I was ripped and had more confidence, sure why not. But since I'm not, no.

Did you guys ever watched nudist on tv? most of them are old, fat and ugly. I bet most of us would look like an Adonis next to the average nudist :p

So I'd do it, why not? I actually enjoy being naked.

LoneKiller said:
I wonder if they have to put sunblock on their genitals?

Oh hell, this just took my mind in a whole new direction....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back