HHHYEEEEEELOWW!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnayboy

Reaction score
hey im johnny g, and im actually REALLY FRKNNNN KEWL. ive had a lot of friends in highschool... ( im not trying to brag... its just... how it is) i was actually one of the popular kids...

now, it all disappeared, and i miss what i had lost. its like... willing the lottery, but falling under bankruptcy afterwards...

maybe, its because of all the alcoholic, subconscious, dumbass, things i did... maybe, its because i fell in love with a girl, and i tried WAYYYY tooo hard to get her back... maybe, its just how life rolls.

now, i am just like you guys... lonely... and, angry with myself.View attachment 8View attachment 8View attachment 8View attachment 8View attachment 8View attachment 8View attachment 8

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 247
I hate how kids think its 'cool' and 'adult' to drink. I had some underage little shits outside the grocery store the other night ask me if I would buy them alcohol. I suggested they go play in traffic, as it would get them farther in life. They weren't there when I came out, so I can only hope they took my advice.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Brian said:
I hate how kids think its 'cool' and 'adult' to drink. I had some underage little shits outside the grocery store the other night ask me if I would buy them alcohol. I suggested they go play in traffic, as it would get them farther in life. They weren't there when I came out, so I can only hope they took my advice.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

>_>

What if they DID go play in traffic?? Bad Brian :club:

:D Or ..... I downloaded your picture 52 times....????? who knows!!!
Welcome and hhhyeeloww to you as well.

Latest posts

Back