hi <3

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
hi my name is cody i'm 18 and i live in ga. i'm a published poet and i am a singer/songwriter for my solo project somebody you used to know. i have trouble with being alone and depression and love and alot of honeysuckle. i figured i'd come here for help <3

yeah i write. i got an album finished up back before summer started but sense summer started i can't write a single bit. all my stuff sucks now more so than it used to. now i just think of writing and do something thats less productive such as nothing

my favorite cigarettes. i live in cartersville right now right out side of atlanta but i'm moving next week for college at the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga. i have to order those blondes online to be shipped from france. they don't sell them over here

gauloises said:
my favorite cigarettes. i live in cartersville right now right out side of atlanta but i'm moving next week for college at the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga. i have to order those blondes online to be shipped from france. they don't sell them over here

I live near Augusta, so not too far from ATL.
Good luck with school by the way. :)

I know!! Gauloises are the greatest, its just wrong to take them away from the people. We deserve smoking goodness!

exactly! now this man has a nice head on his shoulders. they quit selling them cause the french wouldn't support us in the war. gay!

Latest posts

Back