Hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S907

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 32 and a single woman. I've been feeling very alone the last few years with major life changes in family, work and friendships. I find it hard to open up to people with my problems (I'm a quiet person) but can see that there are a number of people online here so maybe I'll find the courage to post a bit on here when I feel especially lonely.

Hey S907, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

S907 said:
Hi all,

I'm 32 and a single woman. I've been feeling very alone the last few years with major life changes in family, work and friendships. I find it hard to open up to people with my problems (I'm a quiet person) but can see that there are a number of people online here so maybe I'll find the courage to post a bit on here when I feel especially lonely.

Hello, it is very nice to see you here.

Hey, I can relate to how you feel. I am very quiet around people as well. I tend to be protective of my personal life, so I over think about small talk. I worry about it being too personal and will make the other person uncomfortable. But I have discovered people like to have small things noticed. New cologne, hair cut, weight loss. I have found that if I ask a question with a compliment, that people usually open up to me and it is easier to keep a conversation going.

Latest posts

Back