Hi from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlozdude

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Im not a new member. Ive been lurking around here for a little while (I cant even remember when I joined lol) anyway ive been feeling a little lonely lately and thought maybe it was time to join in around here and maybe talk about myself a little and see if it helps me at all. Look forward to meeting some of u on the boards!

h3donist said:
G'day :) Welcome!

Where in Oz are you from?

Hi h3donist im from NSW :)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Just realized I joined in 2011 and already posted a message in the new members section. Oh well I guess im back lol!

h3donist said:
Cool :) I spent three fantastic months in Australia, and it's my ambition to return someday

awesome.. where abouts did u go to while u were here?

jlozdude said:
h3donist said:
Cool :) I spent three fantastic months in Australia, and it's my ambition to return someday

awesome.. where abouts did u go to while u were here?

Oh blimey I went all over the place. Sydney to Melbourne via Canberra, then Great Ocean Road to Adelaide, outback trek to Oodnadata, Coober Peedy, Lake Eyre etc to Alice Springs, took The Ghan train back to Melbourne, coach to Sydney for New Years, then back to Melbourne again before flying to Cairns, then travelled back down the coast to Airely Beach, Rockhampton, Great Barrier Reef etc, ended up in Nimbin then back to Sydney. Best time of my life :D

Latest posts

Back