hi hello some brain-waffle and nervous introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painter's radio

Reaction score
Ah, Christmas. Most wonderful time of the year my ass. Yes, I'm from the UK but I say "ass" on the internet, I'm polite like that, being around mostly Americans.

No prizes for guessing why I'm on this site - I'm lonely. The stupid thing is, I'm alone by choice, yet so incredibly alone. Over the past few months I was spending a lot of time with a really great female friend, we got on like a house on fire, best friends. She developed strong feelings for me which I was too stupid (messed up, bit of a history of mental illness, very shy, insecure etc) to embrace, now she's with someone else and it really hurts, I regret so much.

Well that's my recent trouble. Perfect time of year for this to happen, though I suppose it's never a good time is it. I think about doing some volunteer/charity work every Christmas, maybe at an animal shelter or homeless, but I never get around to it. I'd probably break down and start crying, lol.

Hmm, a website for lonely people. I frequent many forums, have done for years, but the only other one similar to this was one based around depression, psychology, relationships etc. I feel like a bit of a user really - just posting when I feel like crap and need someone to talk to... I know this is what they're for but hey that's me and my ever sense of burden and insecurity.

But we'll see. Maybe I will like it here :)

hi hello and thanks for reading.

Welcome to the forum! But what is a waffle brain...and is it served with maple syrup?

A waffle brain is probably a brain that is made entirely from waffles but brain-waffle is when the brain streams consciousness, or poops. Brains poop waffles.

Latest posts

Back