Hi I am Sierra Lynn. Nice to meet you.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
I am Sierra Lynn. Being at 17 years old, my boyfriend (now ex) just informed me that he isn't in love with me anymore. I needed my friends, but the few I have aren't too interested in what I have to say. So desperately, I search the mobile web in hopes of finding something to distract me. Hopefully this website will do the job. It sounded to suit me well on the account that I am living a lonely life right now. All of my friends see me as a "pretty" girl that they just want to use for sex, or a random buddy to hang out with. In reality, that isn't me. I am more on the artistic, musical, and poetic side rather than off drinking and partying with them. I wish I had a true friend with the same interests as me. I come from achoholic parents and a twisted family that lives on addictions. I understand addiction is a disease, and I do not turn on those with an addictive because I would not look down on someone for having a problem when I have many issues of my own. But it hurts when your own mother drinks and loves to hurt you and mocks your problems. I play the guitar, I write, sketch, and I am currently trying painting. People tell me I am so gorgeous if I wasn't so quiet and drawn to myself. But they do not understand that these blue eyes hold more than a glisten. They don't understand I don't see myself in a superficial way but instead I express my beauty in my art because my beauty is my soul and I put my soul into my creations. If you would like to know me better, you can message me or however you do it on this website (LOL). Nice to meet you.

Sierra Lynn,
If you're half as pretty as your name, then you are indeed gorgeous.
Nice to meet you.:)

It's really hard to live a happy life while there's no one around know who u r.
Sadly, we won't be able to choose our parents.
Hope u find someone who can see u from inside.

Latest posts

Back