Hi. I'm Lovelorn.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOVELORN.

Reaction score
Hei, yall. :3

So a lil bit about me

I'm 19 year old introverted female and going to school for Robotic Welding in a month. I have issues with shyness, self-confidence, and feelings of worthlessness. Because of this I zero friends or social life. I'm interesting in computers, reading, and trying to save enough money to possibly move to Canada (doesn't matter where. lol) and other stuff I'll remember soon enough. And I always wanted to try rock climbing, laser tag, hiking, camping, archery, stuff like that but I don't know anyone, have no money, and don't know have any confidence to do anything offline. (T_T) I'm also trying to lose some major poundage but food just taste so **** good..

**** tasty sweets. >.<

So that's about it so far. It's nice to meet you all. Hugs for all ♥<^-^<)

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you are here.

Hi Lovelorn. Welcome to ALL. May I ask why you want to move to Canada? You're not worthless, my dear. No one is. :)

Hello Lovelorn and welcome

I like your avatar picture, do you mind if i ask the origin of it?

Robotic Welding!!! That sounds pretty awesome. I mean, would you rather tell someone, "Oh, I study Business & Finance" or "I study M-EFFING ROBOTIC WELDING"

Ok that's all from me lol, welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back