Hi, I'm Scott

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottNil

Reaction score
Hi,

Well here I am, searching for friends on the internet ahah.
My Name is Scott, I live in Paris, I'm 18, and it's been two years now since I quit school and that I live by my own.
I don't believe in anything nowadays...and it's hard to face it for me because I used to, a lot, but two years ago I start drinking too much and taking some "bad" drugs, I decided to stop this year and i'm really struggling with it, this is a really hard step for me, and i'm alone on this one.
But I don't want to live this way, because I think i'm going to have a heart attack on a pink floyd guitar's drop and die alone on my bedroom floor, and I faced this awkward situation many times last year because i'm stupid and I don't know where to stop.

Never had any friends, girls don't talks to me anymore, all religions will make me go burn in hell, and my family don't want to ear my name again.
Spending all my money on music gear and cigarets...and maybe on heroin soon, who knows, if I find a good price.

Weeeeell if you want to talk, music, drugs experience, cinema, or really just anything, even and especially if you think it's irrelevant, feel free to contact me.

Love you all, bye bye.

Attachments

• bye-bye-funny-polar-bear-animals.jpg
    bye-bye-funny-polar-bear-animals.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 244
Heya Scott, welcome to ALL :)

You aren't alone, not at all. First, you came here, so that's a good start. Every member on this forum has been in some kind of situation they had trouble with. Second, you're reaching out for help and you don't have to go it alone. Whether it's here or somewhere else, you are taking that first step and that's all that matters right now.

As for the drugs and alcohol, good for you for wanting to stop, I wish you only the best of luck. Have you considered a forum/chat room to help you with that? I'm not saying there aren't people here who can help you, just that if you go to one that "specializes" in recovery, it might get you further on track.

For the religion part of it, that's not true. They won't all make you burn in hell at all. There is forgiveness, you just have to want it.

TheRealCallie said:
Heya Scott, welcome to ALL :)

You aren't alone, not at all. First, you came here, so that's a good start. Every member on this forum has been in some kind of situation they had trouble with. Second, you're reaching out for help and you don't have to go it alone. Whether it's here or somewhere else, you are taking that first step and that's all that matters right now.

As for the drugs and alcohol, good for you for wanting to stop, I wish you only the best of luck. Have you considered a forum/chat room to help you with that? I'm not saying there aren't people here who can help you, just that if you go to one that "specializes" in recovery, it might get you further on track.

For the religion part of it, that's not true. They won't all make you burn in hell at all. There is forgiveness, you just have to want it.

Thank you for the support, I have tried some recovery forum last week but I also need to find people to talk to, that is important for me, to not be depressed and to not get back to my addiction, and if I can help others to not feel like me too, that is great, and thanks for the welcome.

Latest posts

Back